Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

going to disneyland 8th-11th anyone going at the same time?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to disneyland 8th-11th anyone going at the same time?

I am taking another marine wife to disney for a couple days? We both need a vacation from the stress of deployment. Will anyone be going to the park on any of those days? i think it would be nice to get to say Hi if anyone is going to be there? Any advice or warnings for going those days?

Re: going to disneyland 8th-11th anyone going at the same time?

Hello, HELLO......ECHO....ECHO ECHO.....okay i can take a hint!

Comment

I'll be at Disneyland for the first time 11/11/05!:thumbup:
      Tricia Jones:When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
      Brodie: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Comment

We won't be around that weekend ... but 20,000 cheerleaders will ... sorry.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13468

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot
          We won't be around that weekend ... but 20,000 cheerleaders will ... sorry.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13468
          I'll probably be there for a few hours on the 10th and the 14th. I'll be out in California for the Podcasting Expo in Ontario, CA, so I can't pass up a chance to visit my favorite place on Earth. I was hoping it wasn't going to be SUPER crowded, but that's probably a very unrealistic wish. Looks like I'll have to plan ahead and select a few must-do rides.

Do we have a current list of FastPass attractions, including any that might not be tied in to the master system?
          ------------------
          DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
          http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

Well its a good thing they dont plan to start untill the 12th and i will be long gone by then. I am not going on the weekend this trip!Mabey i will get lucky and not to many will be in the park before they compete.

Comment

We will be there off and on the 9th thru the 16th.... And hey you can do a little stress counseling while you are there with my hubby!!! (Therapist for the Vet Center) ) Just kidding!

Laurie

Comment

Originally posted by chinamama
                We will be there off and on the 9th thru the 16th.... And hey you can do a little stress counseling while you are there with my hubby!!! (Therapist for the Vet Center) ) Just kidding!

Laurie
                Might not be such a bad idea. The trip is to get some stress out.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X