Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland is getting a New Parade in 2011!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Disneyland is getting a New Parade in 2011!!!

Hey Guys,

Great News! Disneyland might have a new parade called "Soundsational" as early as next year 2011.

What do you guys think?

According to Screamscape:
    Soundsational
    Last edited by sir clinksalot; 05-10-2010, 05:59 AM. Reason: Changed tag to Rumor
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: Disneyland is getting a New Parade in 2011!!!

I'll wait until I hear something official from Disney. Until then, I'm left with [citation needed], aka, sounds like a rumor.
    Please...don't call me simmer, call me Mike Folf.
    I am a Canis Lupus Vulpes Americanis Califius, otherwise known as a Californian Folf.

"Cool shades, Mike!"

Art Tweet Comic Tube

Comment

That name isn't exactly reassuring that it will be a tradtional parade, it seems like it could easily be a street party like C!ASP but more Disney music. I hope it is a real parade.

Comment

Finally a good parade after the last few years of this crappy street party.
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Until it is made official by Disney, if at all, I will call it a rumor. IF it turns out to be real, it sounds like something I won't like.

Comment

Screamscape is a rumor mill, altogether an unreliable source, and is consisted of information from several sources. If it didn't provide a follow-up link for evidence, it's a rumor. "I've been told" isn't very persuasive.
            California Screamin' Ride Count: 111

Comment

Sounds like a rumor to me, not news.

Also, hate the name. It sounds like something similar to C!ASP, but with Disney music. Though that would be an improvement, I'm skeptical.

Comment

It's still a rumor...but hopefully we get a new parade next year.
                "You are watching FOX"

Comment

I love how nothing's confirmed, the rumor doesn't even say anything other than "new parade, 2011, Soundsation, etc." and people already hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Madame_Leota View Post
                    I love how nothing's confirmed, the rumor doesn't even say anything other than "new parade, 2011, Soundsation, etc." and people already hate it.
                    Makes you giggle at home doesnt it.

I mean can you hate something because its caled Soundsation and yet you have absolutely no clue. Isnt the first lesson we teach children to try something before they hate it. We as adults can even stand the name of a proposed parade and it already sucks.

lol.
                    "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

Hope I was helpful!

Comment

Oh gosh, hopefully it's just a rumor (concept and name) for I sense another Celebrate! A Hot Mess.

Comment

I never trust screamscape with anything.

Comment

I agree with what others have been saying -
                          The name leads me to believe it will be C!ASP with new music.

While music is very important, I think they really need to put the focus back on the visuals.
                          What makes other parades so great is the creative ways that movies and other ideas can be portrayed through floats.

Comment

Originally posted by CinderellaStory View Post
                            Sounds like a rumor to me, not news.

Also, hate the name. It sounds like something similar to C!ASP, but with Disney music. Though that would be an improvement, I'm skeptical.
                            Originally posted by d.N.d. View Post
                            Makes you giggle at home doesnt it.

I mean can you hate something because its caled Soundsation and yet you have absolutely no clue. Isnt the first lesson we teach children to try something before they hate it. We as adults can even stand the name of a proposed parade and it already sucks.

lol.
                            Just in case you were referring to my post, I thought I would point out that I said I hate the NAME. I couldn't possibly hate the (rumored) parade or anything other than it's (rumored) name.

Many people hated the name Disney's California Adventure Park. Many people still hate the name, whether they enjoy the park itself or not.

If you were referring to Theoretical's post, I would point out that there was no mention of which part of the rumor caused that particular poster to feel they would not enjoy this (rumored) parade.

Comment

Treat it as a rumor until someone with an iPhone gets us backstage photos.
                              I'd hope for a better parade than c!asp. We need something better than that. I mean, they say c!asp uses modern music, but plays high energy songs that are far from "modern". I still want worlds of wonder, or whatever we were supposed to get.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X