Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Limited World of Color Show Time!?

What's up with this?!? The "Wonderful" World of Color is only going from June 11 to August 29th. Is this true. It says Summer Nightastic, with the date below. Is this the actual WoC run date, or just the Summer Nightastic Special?
    Last edited by DisneyRicky; 05-13-2010, 06:24 AM.

Re: Limited World of Color Show Time!?

World of Color will be running year-round.
    "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Yeah... I think you might be jumping to conclusions. All evidence points absolutely and directly to this being a year-round nighttime spectacular.
      -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

That is the run of Nightastic. WOC is year round.

Comment

It's been rumored that once summer Nightastic ends WOC will go down for a few weeks to fix everything that didn't work out as originally planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Parks Blog
            “World of Color” debuts this year as part of Summer Nightastic! –- a lineup of exciting, after-dark entertainment at the Disneyland Resort. Summer Nightastic! will run from June 11 through August 29, and you’ll be able to catch “World of Color” year-round at Paradise Bay.
            (bold mine)

Source: The Date You’ve Been Waiting For: ‘World of Color’ Water Spectacular Debuts June 11 at Disney’s California Adventure Park Disney Parks Blog

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X