This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Soft-Opening 2/28/05

Sound like fun .. mabey i can get down there tonight.
    Last edited by Fantasmic_Freak; 02-28-2005, 12:37 PM. Reason: TyPo
    Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Comment

Girl scout meeting tonight....no chance....but let us know tomorrow, if anyone of you gets a sneak peak!
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I'll go check it out tonight and take the camera with, just in case.
        disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

bring back photo of it running... (a post at wdwmagic said it was open..)

Comment

I have a couple "agents" checking out Cast Blast and popping in to TL tonight. I'll let you know if they call me (I'm stuck home working on homework [blech!]).
            -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
            -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
            --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

Buzz Soft-Opening 2/28/05

According to Mouse Info though...it appears as if Buzz was open for at least a short time today. Below is a snapshot of the queue. Looks similar to WDW's. I'm glad they went with the bigger-than-life A-100 animatronic too. Anyone actually ride the attraction today?!?! I've been stuck home doing homework...

-"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"

Comment

Of course it was open today. Why, you ask. Because I was there this past weekend, walking by it every couple of hours hoping it would. Yea, open today....that figures.

Comment

If it opens ahead of schedule, fine with me! I'm all for getting a new ride in Tomorrowland.

Here's a few pics I took over the weekend (yeah looks like I just missed the rumored super-duper soft opening ):

Comment

ooooh ... i can't wait! i wanna ride it now!
                    Originally posted by drunkmom
                    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

it's lookin' MIGHTY good. I'll have to swing by tomorrow evening after cast blast -- hopefully they'll open 'er up again.

Comment

Wow! The new pain in Tomorrowland actually DOES look good. I saw the photos posted in another thread and it looked really bad... I dont know why, but these photos make it look appealing and very well-done. I can't wait!

I will be going March 11, hopefully I'll be able to catch a ride then, which is the last day of the rumored soft-openings.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

ok, Mouseinfo.com has video and pics. Click da link to get your sneak peak now (warning -- lots of spoilers therein):

http://www.mouseinfo.com/showupdate....0050228&page=1

Comment

Evil Minion, thanks for the photos. The blue looks much better. I like the color scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by AP2CM
                              ok, Mouseinfo.com has video and pics. Click da link to get your sneak peak now (warning -- lots of spoilers therein):

http://www.mouseinfo.com/showupdate....0050228&page=1
                              Sweet.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X