No announcement yet.

A Fastpass or Dinner Package will be required to view World of Color!

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News A Fastpass or Dinner Package will be required to view World of Color!

I came across this interesting bit of information on the Disney Parks Blog.

Here is the link:‘World of Color’ Viewing Tips Disney Parks Blog

and here is the article itself:

Now that the premiere of this new nighttime spectacular is less than two weeks away, we’re answering some of the questions you’ve asked us here on the Disney Parks Blog. How can I see the show? Will there be a Disney FASTPASS service for “World of Color“?

***Full article at link

My understanding of this. If you can't get a Fastpass or pay extra for a stupid dinner package you don't get to watch the show from the front viewing area. Instead you can take your sorry butt over to the BACKSIDE of the show and see if you can enjoy it from there.

People, this is the equivalent of having people watch Fantasmic from the Mark Twain loading dock. Yeah you can kinda sorta still see the show but that's also like saying you still kinda sorta enjoy the fireworks from the parking structure.

So for those of us with annual passes who can only make it into the parks in the evenings we will be unable to obtain a fastpass thus we will only be able to see the show from Paradise Pier AKA the back of the lagoon.

Does anyone else see something seriously wrong with this? This seem to me as a huge Guest Relations nighmare waiting to happen. Do you really think EVERY guest that comes in to the parks will be made aware that you need to obtain a Fastpass in order to view the show when across the way in Disneyland it has become the standard that if you want good seats for Fantasmic it will require WAITING and holding your spot for at least 2 hours prior to the show?

I know I'm not the only one that feels this way.
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 06-02-2010, 08:11 PM. Reason: Article shortened to comply with copyright issues per board policy

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.