Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] New World of Color Photo Spot with Mickey Mouse by Ariel's Gotto With Pictures

When I went yesterday, I realized that you can now take a picture with Mickey Mouse next to Ariel's Gotto.

It looks neat!

It's the first time I see this Mickey Mouse at California Adventure.

My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: New World of Color Photo Spot with Mickey Mouse by Ariel's Gotto With Pictures

Wow! Very colorful and nice looking.
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Re: New World of Color Photo Spot with Mickey Mouse by Ariel's Gotto With Pictures

Another Mickey moment.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Looks ALOT better then "characters on vacation" character costumes, and this meet-n-greet area is very colorful and well put together, much like tiana's and naveens old spot.. hope this lasts, and we can see some other "traditional" characters in that gazebo

Comment

Glad to see Mickey's dressed nicely for a day out at the pier

Comment

I really like that gazebo! I thought it was a nice place for Santa, but this WoC photo op is PERFECT!! It should be a permanent addition to the pier, it adds so much color and activity to an otherwise motionless and stale corner of the park.

Comment

It's about time they finally started turning this into a Disney park. Before it felt so themeless, without hardly any connections to the films at all other than Hollywood. This is a step in the right direction.

Comment

Honestly, DLR, would you just take the time to steal this outfit for Mickey:

Its perfect for Paradise Pier!

Comment

Cool, but I guess it's not the eye blinking Mickey. It'd be awesome to get a photo with his eyes closed. ;o)

Comment

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post

I like.

Comment

This is awesome!!! I agree with others, it would be a great thing to keep year round, I love all the colors and WOC is going to be year round, so that would be great. If not it would be great if they had it up at least every year for summer night tastic. I like that other outfit too, that would be a cool Mickey for California Adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post

Epic. But this is cool. will check it out today!
                        ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME :vogue:

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
                          Cool, but I guess it's not the eye blinking Mickey. It'd be awesome to get a photo with his eyes closed. ;o)
                          After seeing the new talking Mickey at the WOC premiere it's kinda strange to me not to see him not talking or blinking.

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up." - Alfred Pennyworth - Batman Begins

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X