Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will there be a lakers victory parade again this year?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] will there be a lakers victory parade again this year?

I know they had one last year at Disneyland but was curious if anyone had heard anything about one this year?

There will be a victory parade downtown on Monday at 11am but thought maybe they would do one on Sunday or Tuesday in the parks.

Two Guys, One Mouse podcast. first adult-oriented podcast. every Friday at Midnight.

Re: will there be a lakers victory parade again this year?

Probably. It's just a matter of if any of the Laker players will show up this year.

Comment

GO LAKERS!!!!! Yeah, BACK 2 Back WIN!!!

Last year I went to the Lakers Championship Parade in intense heat, but I remember after the Championship parade @ the LA Coliseum the next day at Disneyland there was a Lakers Parade down Main Street with only one player and that was KOBE Bryant.
      My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
      http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Originally posted by asianbma View Post
        GDisneyland there was a Lakers Parade down Main Street with only one player and that was KOBE Bryant.
        Probably to get some good press and show how family oriented his is.
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by asianbma View Post
          GO LAKERS!!!!! Yeah, BACK 2 Back WIN!!!

Last year I went to the Lakers Championship Parade in intense heat, but I remember after the Championship parade @ the LA Coliseum the next day at Disneyland there was a Lakers Parade down Main Street with only one player and that was KOBE Bryant.
          hmmm i may end up having to switch days off then. id prefer to go to a parade at disneyland over downtown LA. fingers crossed that it happens again.

Two Guys, One Mouse podcast. first adult-oriented podcast. every Friday at Midnight.

Comment

I think they need a Lakers Clean up party....
            -----------------------------------------------
            DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

LeBron, have you seen my five championship rings?
              "I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it"
              -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
                Probably to get some good press and show how family oriented his is.
                Actually Kobe is a huge Disneyland fan. He goes to the park all the time.

Comment

Kobe would probably be up for it again, but there's a chance last year's parade was really an opportunity for the president of WDW to have to walk IN the parade as I believe that was part of the bet. But...I could be wrong. It was great to see Kobe in Disneyland last year...

Comment

The Lakers Championship Parade is scheduled for Monday June 21. So I'm pretty sure Disneyland will have the parade on Tuesday June 22nd. Can't wait to go to Disneyland on Tuesday to celebrate!!!! Go Lakers!!!!
                    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
                    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Daddy View Post
                      Kobe would probably be up for it again, but there's a chance last year's parade was really an opportunity for the president of WDW to have to walk IN the parade as I believe that was part of the bet. But...I could be wrong. It was great to see Kobe in Disneyland last year...

the best was the president had to walk down Main Street in WDW with lakers colored mickey ears

Comment

I feel sorry for whoever that ends up with the unfortunate standing spot behind the players during Fantasmic! or WoC.
                        The AP from 7734
                        feels that his siestas are getting chorter & chorter

Best BLAB score: 1,482,900
                        Best TSMM score: 217,400

sigpic
                        BREAK YO'SELF, FOO!

Comment

Originally posted by thedeanmachine View Post
                          I know they had one last year at Disneyland but was curious if anyone had heard anything about one this year?

There will be a victory parade downtown on Monday at 11am but thought maybe they would do one on Sunday or Tuesday in the parks.
                          Does anyone know if there is gonna be a Lakers parade at Disneyland? I thought maybe today there would be

Comment

Were the Lakers able to leave the Staples center, I saw the footage of all the silliniess going on outside right after the game.

Comment

After seeing the mayhem outside after the game last night on the news, I kinda fear a Laker parade at Disneyland. That was near-carnage in the streets.
                              "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X