Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else besides me not like Glow Fest??

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Does anyone else besides me not like Glow Fest??

Our family just recently got back from taking our annual vacation to the DLR, and we had a great time!! Trip Report coming soon! But the only thing that really bugged me on this vacation was Glow Fest. The part of it that is in Sunshine Plaza with the dancing performers and all was fine but when we walked through Hollywood Pictures Backlot to get to Tower of Terror one night I was just like "what??" I felt like I was in a rave type nightclub with all those people in those weird outfits dancing on those little stages, with the music, the projection screens, the people dancing like they were at a night club, the beer stands, all that. I was surprised to actually see something like that in a Disney park. There is really nothing Disney about it. This is just my personal opinion but it really shouldn't be in a Disney park. It's just not Disney. I didn't see this for myself but I heard that there were people getting a little drunk there. I don't think that this is the image that Disney wants to portray. My family and I are true Disney fans and have been for years and have been going to the parks for years and not one of us thought that it needed to be there. And I saw a video that someone posted from Glow Fest and if you just watch that and you'll know that it does not fit into Disney's image.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X