This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Hannah's Disneyland and California Adventure Photography

Hello everyone! This thread was inspired by KEBSD's photography thread. Thank you for the motivation! I hope you all enjoy!! There aren't very many of them, but I figured I could post this as a recurring thread if enough people enjoy the photos I post. Have a magical day!

More if you enjoy them! Thank you for your time!!!
    All it takes is a dream and a wish!

Re: Hannah's Disneyland and California Adventure Photography

Those are really great! Thanks! There's something about your photography that feels really unique and different, but I can't put my finger on it. Some look kind of vintage. I really hope you continue!

Comment

I like them. Very nice! A nice vintage look to them. You got a unique style.
      Last edited by SoCalFan; 06-29-2010, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
        Those are really great! Thanks! There's something about your photography that feels really unique and different, but I can't put my finger on it. Some look kind of vintage. I really hope you continue!
        Thank you!! I really like the vintage-y feel you get when you go to Disneyland, so I thought I'd try to emulate that in my photography. I'm glad you like them, even just a little!!
        All it takes is a dream and a wish!

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahbell1000 View Post

Does anyone remember the fish at the bottom of this plaque thinggy? It was where the water is coming out. When the fish was there the water was coming out of its mouth.

Great photos, you are a good photo-ographer.
          Howdy folks, please keep your hands, arms and legs inside the train and remain seated at all times. Now then, hang on to them hats and glasses cause this here's the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness!!!

Comment

Fantastic pictures, glad that you decided to share them!

^Art by me!
            Check out my
            Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.19.15}
            You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
            Visit my
            Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
            Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 22

Comment

I love your work. Please do make this a recurring thread!

Comment

oh these are so cool! Do you have any more? You are a great photographer.

Comment

These are excellent Hannah. Love the Snow White exterior/tree shot. Very sharp.
                  sigpic
                  Home away from Home.

Comment

More! More!

Comment

I LOVE the balck and white photo of the little pirncesses with their moms! So cute...
                      sigpic

The prospect of the long tram wait at the end of the day...

Comment

Wow, these are great! Best Disneyland pics I've seen in a long time

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                        HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                        ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                        FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

Comment

very nice! unless i missed it i didnt see anyone ask, what camera do u shoot with?

Comment

Simple but different. Ordinary but unique. There's something about these pictures that really stand out as just a bit extra for me. I really like these. It's not too artsy, not too pedestrian or tourist. It's just - beautiful.

Comment

Wow, very nice photos. I hope you post more soon.....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X