Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean


  • #2
    Re: New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean

    Wait I am confused there is just a big like cruise ship????? Is it supposed to be a joke?? Describe your Pic I am simpleminded and i gt confused uite easily sorry!! Elaborate on your idea plz!!
    :ap: !!Disney-aholic!! :ap:



    http://www.myspace.com/chevelle189

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean

      Originally posted by !!Disney-aholic!!
      Wait I am confused there is just a big like cruise ship????? Is it supposed to be a joke?? Describe your Pic I am simpleminded and i gt confused uite easily sorry!! Elaborate on your idea plz!!
      It's been in the news the last couple of days.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean

        Me thinks it be a reference to this:

        http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa....ap/index.html

        I still prefer the spanish galleon personally, but who am I to argue with someone with a Pirates banner in his logo?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean

          there actually is a new addition to the real PotC ride at Disneyland, well more like returned addition. The crab is back in the first scene after the second drop.

          ErikAnders.smugmug.com

          Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ


          1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean

            Originally posted by wufners
            Me thinks it be a reference to this:

            http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa....ap/index.html

            I still prefer the spanish galleon personally, but who am I to argue with someone with a Pirates banner in his logo?
            Arr, that be THE one matey!

            Reminds me of the scene from Life Aquatic when the guy is singing David Bowie songs in Portugese, you see thr pirates getting closer, he's still singing and you see the ladder pop up beside him. Ground Control To Major Tom...

            The first post was just a joke. It would be funny if someone Photoshopped a little Barbossa on the deck though.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean

              I think a picture of the crab return would have been better then a cruise ship but who am i to judge?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean

                bahahahaha.

                Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean

                  Originally posted by BowlingMickey
                  I think a picture of the crab return would have been better then a cruise ship but who am i to judge?
                  There was a pirate attack on that cruise ship. They went after it with rocket launchers and stuff. Prooves one thing that we are going back in time instead of going into the future.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean

                    My mom just told me about this yesterday and I couldn't help saying "NO WAY! PIRATES STILL EXIST??!!"... hahaha... who knew?!

                    "Back off, Lilo... he's all mine!"
                    My MySpace... or...My Facebook
                    Coldplay = Love

                    "Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue." - The Office (BBC)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean

                      Pirates have ALWAYS existed, and always will.

                      However, I was blown away by the audacity of this most recent event. Attacked by RPGs (rocket propelled grenages)?!?? Holy cow!! Talk about an e-ticket!

                      I bet that wasn't in the brochure!

                      I'd sure like to have seen this ship in action, though, since the captain actually outran the pirates in their inflatable speedboats! Amazing.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean

                        I say, matey, both be very excitin' - the crab and the cruise ship!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean

                          I guess then they would have to rename the ride to Pirates of Africa!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean

                            Originally posted by iluvstitch
                            My mom just told me about this yesterday and I couldn't help saying "NO WAY! PIRATES STILL EXIST??!!"... hahaha... who knew?!
                            Yup they exist on the internet and the Caribbean to name a few places. Heck all someone has to do is illegally download a song and the RIAA instantly considers them an internet pirate.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: New Addition to Pirates of the Caribbean

                              Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
                              Yup they exist on the internet and the Caribbean to name a few places. Heck all someone has to do is illegally download a song and the RIAA instantly considers them an internet pirate.
                              who here is a pirate!!!! i'm telling

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X