Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • News Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

    :C Yesterday while riding Indiana Jones Adventure I noticed some things.
    -The chamber of destiny was not working, all the times I rode we went into the "gold" (furthest to the right) room, and the chamber was not lit up like normal.

    -Mara's smoke eyes were not working

    -Disneyland wasn't even packed but the ride kept running very slow (not broken down)..at one point (the "arrow" room) 3 cars were stalled and moved slow to prevent further backups

    -The rat on rope projection wasn't working correctly (enfact the car stopped right inside of the smoke for about 30 seconds)

    -the purple ghost projection did not work (it did later in the day)

    -The bamboo pole in the queue line did not work right (never activated at all)

    I'm confused on why this is; just a week ago the ride worked like it should where everything was working like new.

    OH, and there was trash EVERYWHERE in the queue line (especially in front of the snake statues), I told the CM and she called janitorial but they never came (it was still there 3 hours later)

  • #2
    Re: Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

    I've said this before and I'll say it again: TIME FOR A MAJOR REFURB!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

      darn.. all the duct tape from the last refurb probably fell off already
      -plagued

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

        Originally posted by disneyfann121 View Post
        I've said this before and I'll say it again: TIME FOR A MAJOR REFURB!
        I also forgot to mention that Mara's skull face no longer shoots lasers at the ceiling to make rocks fall on you

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

          Everything listed worked today at around 2.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

            Originally posted by DisneyRicky View Post
            Everything listed worked today at around 2.
            even the one i just listed in the post above yours?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

              Originally posted by MrHatboxGhost View Post
              even the one i just listed in the post above yours?
              No, in your first post. I don't think the rock espanade has worked in years, but I may be wrong. Wasn't it originally going to be falling ice?..Just wondering.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

                I had a similar experience on the last week of june. I'm pretty sure what happened was the timing was off. The lights were off in the first room with mara and the doors remained open. Stuff like this happened until we reached the snake area, where everything started working correctly.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

                  Its an older ride for the Tech, they need to have to go down like every 3 months if they want the effects to work all the time.
                  Happy Halloween!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

                    Originally posted by DisneyRicky View Post
                    No, in your first post. I don't think the rock espanade has worked in years, but I may be wrong. Wasn't it originally going to be falling ice?..Just wondering.
                    I thought it was meant to be rock but it looked like ice

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

                      Originally posted by MrHatboxGhost View Post
                      I thought it was meant to be rock but it looked like ice
                      Oh, I think the original plans were ice, but have no idea. Never really watched the movies :blush: so I don't get the ice/rock concept.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

                        I'm more interested in posts proclaiming that Indy is actually working.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

                          Backed-up cars usually just means that people were taking too long to board/disembark and the jeeps backed up. It's normal for them to be backed up all the way into the rat room at times.
                          "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

                            Originally posted by MrHatboxGhost View Post
                            :C Yesterday while riding Indiana Jones Adventure I noticed some things.
                            -The chamber of destiny was not working, all the times I rode we went into the "gold" (furthest to the right) room, and the chamber was not lit up like normal.

                            -Mara's smoke eyes were not working

                            -Disneyland wasn't even packed but the ride kept running very slow (not broken down)..at one point (the "arrow" room) 3 cars were stalled and moved slow to prevent further backups

                            -The rat on rope projection wasn't working correctly (enfact the car stopped right inside of the smoke for about 30 seconds)

                            -the purple ghost projection did not work (it did later in the day)

                            -The bamboo pole in the queue line did not work right (never activated at all)

                            I'm confused on why this is; just a week ago the ride worked like it should where everything was working like new.

                            OH, and there was trash EVERYWHERE in the queue line (especially in front of the snake statues), I told the CM and she called janitorial but they never came (it was still there 3 hours later)
                            Things like the ones you listed happen all the time in IJA. No matter what refurb takes place, they will still pop up on occasion.

                            Whenever it breaks down, some effects won't come back on, some will. Its common.


                            The world is a treasure trove of places.
                            The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                            Indy Ride Count: 2211
                            World of Color Count: 74

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Indiana Jones Adventure not working?

                              Everything you listed except the bamboo pole was working today.
                              Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X