X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fantasmic Dessert Trays?

Hey All,

Does anyone know if Fantasmic still does the "dinner & a show" performances? Where you get the small dessert tray, and a WoC type of reserved seating. If they still do it, will you be able to transfer a WoC dinner plan over to Fantasmic? Also, what is the pricing of the dessert package?

Re: Fantasmic Dessert Trays?

the dessert package is either 59.00 or 69.00 per person and it's really worth it but it's first come first serve still and I have no idea if you can transfer it sorry
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

The first come first serve you should get there as soon as the set up the reservation spot opens up so you can choose which seats you want then you can go off and show up 5 minutes before the show and you'll have the seats you chose earlier
      So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Originally posted by PerformerInWaiting View Post
        the dessert package is either 59.00 or 69.00 and it's really worth it but it's first come first serve still and I have no idea if you can transfer it sorry
        And how much notice is needed for a reservation? 3 days? A week? My WoC dinner was tomorrow, but I've already seen it 3 times, and really want to see Fantasmic with a dinner again, the last time I saw it was 3 or 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyRicky View Post
          And how much notice is needed for a reservation? 3 days? A week? My WoC dinner was tomorrow, but I've already seen it 3 times, and really want to see Fantasmic with a dinner again, the last time I saw it was 3 or 4 years ago.
          I have no idea last time I had reservations was for my birthday and I think my dad made the reservation about 1-2 weeks early so I would say atleast a week

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Hey All,

Does anyone know if Fantasmic still does the "dinner & a show" performances? Where you get the small dessert tray, and a WoC type of reserved seating. If they still do it, will you be able to transfer a WoC dinner plan over to Fantasmic? Also, what is the pricing of the dessert package?
            It is $59 per adult. You get a dessert tray and unlimited beverage.

You should check out the line right in front of the PIRATES LAIR sign around 6pm to make sure you get a good seat. First 29 people will get FRONT ROW.

I did this for the 9:05pm show yesterday, but midway of the show, the show was canceled. They did refund my money.

Comment

What kind of dessert tray are we talking here? All you can eat? Or itty bitty samples of things?
              sigpic

Tours Departing Daily - Disneyland Resort Photography

Comment

Originally posted by kpcrone View Post
                What kind of dessert tray are we talking here? All you can eat? Or itty bitty samples of things?
                Itty bitty, teeny tiny samplers.

Comment

I'm sorry but 59/69 dollars for dessert is not worth it! I mean WOW! I would expect to be tucked in and kissed at the end of the night for that! I always get to the park early and stake out my spot hours ahead... I guess if someone has ALOT of consumable income, 59/69 for small bite size desserts is worth it, but man, seem sto me like a huge rip off! I know there is both good and bad value throughout the parks, I had no clue that the F! desset deal was that much! WOW!

Comment

Last summer a friend and I were at the park for her birthday and decided to to the dessert as a special birthday treat. It was really fun. We were in the second row, but still had AWESOME seats. The dessert was good too. It was a little bit of everything. There was some fruit and cheese, a little cheesecake thing, some sort of chocolate cake thing, a few bon bons, and other things I can't remember. It was a fairly large tray (read, covered my lap) and filled with yumminess. It was on the expensive side, but a fun treat once in awhile. I made my reservation a week or so ahead of time, but if there is room, you can make your reservation that day. I think you make your reservation through Disney Dining.

Comment

Originally posted by kpcrone View Post
                      Itty bitty, teeny tiny samplers.
                      It's definitely samplers, but I wouldn't call any part of it teeny tiny.

http://micechat.com/forums/so-cal-tr...c-seating.html

This thread has a great picture of it (post #9).

Comment

I don't have a lot of consumable income, but I DO have a year and a half who is NOT going to wait for hours to see Fantasmic. lol. I think the 59 is worth it just so you know that you don't have to wait with your child sitting on the ground, or chasing them around.

Anyway, thanks to the OP because I had the same question. There are some great theads on here from last year that show great pics of the desserts!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X