Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] World of Color (7-11-10) and (7-12-10)

I'm thinking people aren't completely tired of all of the World of Color posts. So last night I took some pictures of the entire show. My reserved seating is tonight, but last night I just caught it as it opened, and decided to stay for all of your enjoyment.

Taken with a Nikon P90 Digital Camera

July 11th, 2010

July 12th, 2010

Pretty Cool...Huh?

Last edited by DisneyRicky; 07-13-2010, 09:28 AM.

re: World of Color (7-11-10) and (7-12-10)

Great pics!!! Did the show seem to be impacted in any way from the quake?
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

Originally posted by SS77 View Post
      Great pics!!! Did the show seem to be impacted in any way from the quake?
      Not at all!

Comment

That's great then.
        The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
        fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
        JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

nice pictures.
          what color fastpass did you use to see the show from your pictures?

Comment

These are awesome shots! Very nice!
            sigpic
            Home away from Home.

Comment

Good stuff.

I'd like to someday do my own shots of WoC. I've only seen it twice and the first time, i wanted to enjoy and the second time, i was too close and didnt want to get water on my gear.

Anyways, some tips of my own:
              1. Use a tripod
              2. Decrease your ISO. Typically you want it up in low light situations, but I think you'd get a more dramatic effect with a lower iso and the following tip:
              3. Use a longer shutter speed to compensate for the lower shutter.
              4. This could be a maybe, depending on the final look you want to have on your image: play with the aperture opening. I'd personally think having a medium sized opening for these shots would result in some awesome pictures - less blurring but helpful for the low light. Opening your aperture to its widest may result in some difficulty in focusing, so not sure if you want to do that. But definitely, play with it and post the results

Comment

Nice pictures!
                If adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones ... and Disneyland

Comment

Great pictures! I can't wait to see it!
                  So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Nice pics! & was anyone at the 7/10 11:15 show? Zurg was a no show.
                    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
                      Anyways, some tips of my own:
                      1. Use a tripod
                      2. Decrease your ISO. Typically you want it up in low light situations, but I think you'd get a more dramatic effect with a lower iso and the following tip:
                      3. Use a longer shutter speed to compensate for the lower shutter.
                      4. This could be a maybe, depending on the final look you want to have on your image: play with the aperture opening. I'd personally think having a medium sized opening for these shots would result in some awesome pictures - less blurring but helpful for the low light. Opening your aperture to its widest may result in some difficulty in focusing, so not sure if you want to do that. But definitely, play with it and post the results
                      i agree with the tripod usage.. but.. a tripod is something i never want to be carrying around in the parks..

i tend to shoot in shutter priority for night-time entertainment, i like to freeze the action rather than get the wispy movement of the water (which is also a beautiful thing to catch if that's what you're going for). this usually means my shutter is relatively fast, which means i have to keep my ISO up, else my pictures come out too dark with the fast shutter that even post process wont fix it i get a lot of noise in my pictures but i patch them up with Noise Ninja in post processing.

but good shots! my favorites are:

and

-plagued

Comment

That very first picture reminds me of the sun wheel
                        Originally posted by MainStreetJake
                        Mike's funny. Dirty as a mud wrestling tournament, but funny.
                        Originally posted by williamtheking
                        Mike Skellington: He is what everyone says is wrong with the internet generation, and I love the ******* for it!
                        Mike Skellington
                        My Tumblr.....Pretty Please Follow!!!!!!!!! And I'll follow you back.

Comment

Awesome pics of Woc :thumbup:
                          :ap: Disneycool :bow: :wave:

sigpic

Comment

More pictures have been added to the first post!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X