Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carnavale of Color Puppeteer Audition this Sunday!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Carnavale of Color Puppeteer Audition this Sunday!

Carnivale of Color is seeking strong, energetic, outgoing male performers to bring giant character puppets to life for audiences waiting to see World of ColorRole:World of Color.

Requirements: Location:View Map
    Park in the Team Disney parking structure off Ball Road and Cast Place, and proceed to the Security area. Bring a picture ID to be admitted backstage.

I realized that I attempted to apply to attractions too late so I'm shooting for this and transfer to attractions later. THe audition is this Sunday at 9am.

Note to Mods: If this should be in the Break Room section, feel free to move it.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: Carnavale of Color Puppeteer Audition this Sunday!

Woah, that's going to be awesome! Break a leg to everyone who's auditioning!
    All it takes is a dream and a wish!

Comment

I'll be auditioning for this on Sunday. I have my application completed and printed out.

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

Good luck, ForbiddenEye.

Comment

Best of luck to all who are auditioning! Looks like a lot of hard work, but rewarding as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
            I'll be auditioning for this on Sunday. I have my application completed and printed out.
            Neat. I wonder how heavy those things are.

Comment

Originally posted by Raindown View Post
              Neat. I wonder how heavy those things are.
              Observing them, they don't appear to be that heavy to carry and move around.

Comment

Oh darn with the height limit. xDD

Best of luck to you and everyone else who are going to audition!^^

Comment

I'm surprised they don't list the amount of weight these people will need to carry. Beside for the weight, the height also makes them look like they'd be tricky to work with.

Comment

Yeah - seems like good balance would also be an absolute necessity, as well. Not to mention the ability to proactively keep an eye out for small children running out in front of you. I've never seen it happen, but the thought has occurred to me...

Comment

Nice! If only I was four years older and across the country.
                      -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

I have a question for the auditions. I have application submitted and printed already. Do I just show up and say i'm there for the audition or do I have to wait for them to call? I ask this because theres only a few days until the audition and was thinking of calling them today.

Comment

I realized that I attempted to apply to attractions too late so I'm shooting for this and transfer to attractions later. THe audition is this Sunday at 9am.
                          You do realize there is no Indy Puppet right???

Comment

I have a question for the auditions. I have application submitted and printed already. Do I just show up and say i'm there for the audition or do I have to wait for them to call? I ask this because theres only a few days until the audition and was thinking of calling them today.
                            If it's anything like parade auditions then you'll show up with your application in hand and you wait in line for your number, then you'll be given a number and audition spot and you'll wait, they teach you things, and then you audition in a group, then the cutting process begins as they do call backs right there.

Comment

Can't hurt to call and ask to find out - in my experience, most of the people I've called at Disney to ask about stuff have been happy to help. I would tend to assume they'll call you if they want you to audition, but never having participated in a Disney audition, I could easily be wrong. EDIT: See above post. Glad I included the disclaimer. )
                              Last edited by Datameister; 07-15-2010, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X