This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Premier AP upgrade- where?

(Yes, I did a search, but couldn't find what I was looking for. )

Where can I upgrade my AP to Premier? On the Disney website, they say the Passes can be purchased only at the ticket booths, but say nothing about upgrading.

Do I have to go to Guest Relations outside the Park? Or can I just go to Plaza Pavilion? Or do I have to go to the ticket booths to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Premier AP upgrade- where?

im pretty sure you can do it at the AP place that used to be the carnation on main street
    ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

:ap: Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings :ap:

Comment

Since they can only print the Premier AP at the AP Center, I would straight there to pay the upgrade amount and process the new pass.

Comment

I have upgraded a pass at the ticket booths and guest relations. They printed the new pass at both of those locations.

Comment

Originally posted by CinderellaStory View Post
          I have upgraded a pass at the ticket booths and guest relations. They printed the new pass at both of those locations.
          Were you getting a Premier Pass? As of a couple of months ago (when I got mine), the blanks were numbered and restricted and only available at the AP Center.
          Last edited by High Pressure; 07-20-2010, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by High Pressure View Post
            Since they can only print the Premier AP at the AP Center, I would straight there to pay the upgrade amount and process the new pass.
            Sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by High Pressure View Post
              Were you getting a Premier Pass? As of a couple of months ago (when I got mine), the blanks were numbered and restricted and only available at the AP Center.
              Oh, no. I misread it as Premium. Apologies.

Comment

nvm. I was thinking you mean't premium and thus my response made no sense!

Comment

You will need to go to the AP Center at Plaza Pavilion on Main st. or in the Greeting gift shop inside DCA. They don't print the Premier passes at the booths.
                  Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                  Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

We were the first to renew our Premier AP (or so they told us) at the Plaza Pavilion. Unfortunately, both our Disneyland and Walt Disney World passes were due to expire shortly after they issued us the unified pass. (No extra months for us! ) ) Being the first, it was not quick, nor was it without a few pitfalls, but the crew was very, very gracious. I'm guessing that, by now, they have it down to the usual Disney perfection!
                    "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
                    raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X