Clear All
  • crazycoasterider
    New MiceChatter
    • May 2007

[Other] A Guide to Braving the Crowds for World of Color

A Guide to Braving the Crowds for World of Color

This Guide is also accessible through the link www.tinyurl.com/WoCGuide

An Introduction to this Guide
    Hello Everyone! I’m crazycoasterider, a longtime lurker on this forum. This guide was originally written in the Summer of 2010 because I fell in love with World of Color and had way too much time on my hands. Not only has World of Color changed and evolved over the past year as its infrastructure was designed for, but also grown to become a fan favorite at the constantly changing Disney California Adventure. This guide has constantly been updated to reflect these changes and today it provides the most up to date information available on the internet. I hope that this guide finds use to new readers of this forum and to visitors who do not frequent the Disneyland Resort. Please feel free to forward this page to anyone who might find use in it and continue to respond to this thread anytime that you spot anything that has changed over this year. Without the large contributions from the many members of MiceChat, this thread would not be what it is today. Thank you, MiceChat.

Contents

1. Things to Know about World of Color
    2. Showtimes
    3. Paradise Park Map
    4. Handicapped Accommodations for World of Color
    5. Choosing Your Viewing Area
    6. How to Obtain World of Color Fastpasses
    7. What to do once you have World of Color Fastpasses
    8. What to do if you are unable to Obtain World of Color Fastpasses
    9. How World of Color will Affect the Rest of the Park

Things to Know about World of Color
    The primary viewing location for World of Color is Paradise Park, a custom-built, poorly planed amphitheatre with room for 4,000 people. Decent views are not only difficult to obtain but also limited in number. You must plan wisely when choosing your spot (more on that later).

In order to enter Paradise Park to view World of Color, you must have a World of Color Fastpass. World of Color Fastpasses do not operate like other Fastpasses in Disney Theme Parks. World of Color Fastpasses ARE free but will NOT decrease your wait time. Instead, these Fastpasses allow access to Paradise Park. Without a Fastpass, you will be turned away from Paradise Park and will have to view the show from an alternate location. It is much easier to think of World of Color Fastpasses as simply “tickets.”

There are approximately 4,000 Fastpasses distributed per showing of World of Color. Each Fastpass will have a specific show time and colored viewing section written on it. If you get your Fastpass through a Dining Reservation (more on that later) then your Fastpass will be for the Preferred Dining Section.

Your Fastpass will only work at the times printed on it and will only allow access to the colored section printed on it. Show time requests are sometimes accepted if you are requesting a later show time than what was previously distributed to you. If you request an earlier show time, your request will most likely be denied. Section requests are also unlikely to be accepted.

Show Times
    World of Color show times vary by the time the of the year. In the summer and peak tourism seasons, two performances of World of Color are scheduled every night 9:00pm, and 10:15pm. It is possible that a third show may be added at 11:15pm if demand calls for it, but this has not happened regularly since the summer of 2010. Always plan as if a third show is not offered and change your plans accordingly if a third show is added later.

During non-peak tourism seasons, two performances of World of Color are scheduled at 9:00 and 10:15 for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. Only one performance is scheduled at 8:15 for Monday through Thursday nights.
    Like everything at Disney, this is always subject to change without notice. Always check the times guide when you are at the park to confirm these times or check online at www.disneyland.com/worldofcolor.

Handicapped Accommodations for World of Color
    If you or a member of your party is in a wheelchair or needs assistance getting into the viewing area, then you should alert a Cast Member when you receive your Fastpasses. They will make the necessary arrangements to seat you in one of the many handicapped sections. Handicapped sections are located on each tier near walkways. Benches are provided for the comfort of your party. Unlike many other handicapped viewing areas in Disneyland, the World of Color ones are in some of the best locations and are relatively un-crowded.

Paradise Park Map

Following many hours on the computer, I have finally managed to create a map of Paradise Park that includes all the different viewing areas. I also numbered all the viewing areas to make it easier to explain locations such as, "The first time I saw World of Color, I was standing in R3." However, these numbers are not official. They were assigned by me.

Also, take note that this map may not be entirely accurate but is accurate enough to get an idea of the layout of the viewing sections. Not all walkways are pictured in this map. For simplicity reasons, I only included the walkways that lead to handicapped areas and the walkways that serve as entrances into the viewing areas. If there are any major discrepancies that you notice in the map, please notify me and I will make the change. I know that this map is not perfect but I would love your help to make it better.

I have also included another map that shows the World of Color Fountains and Paradise Pier area for additional reference.

Choosing Your Viewing Area
    First, I must emphasize that there are better and worse places in every viewing area. Some views from R4 are better than D1. It all just depends on your location within the zone. That being said, choose your spot based off proximity to ropes/railings rather than proximity to the water. This will prevent anyone from standing in front of you and will allow you to see over the heads of the people in front of you. For example, if you have the option of standing in the back of Y1, or the front of Y3, choose Y3. You will have a much better view of the show from that location. If you cannot see the fountain heads poking out of the water, choose another spot. The majority of World of Color takes place at a very low level and you must be able to see the fountain heads in order to fully view the show.

Second, I want you to imagine that there is a magical line running perpendicular to the length of Mickey’s Fun Wheel. You want to be as close to that line as possible. Yellow should be your first choice. Y1, Y2, and Y5 are my favorite locations because they are the closest you can get to that Magical Imaginary Line of Perpendicularness without paying anything (I know it’s not word… just hang with me). Your second choice should be Red. Red is often said to be the worst of the viewing areas, but I STRONGLY disagree. Just remember to stay as close as possible to the Magical Imaginary Line of Perpendicularness as possible (I think I’ll just call it MILP), and you will be fine. Though many fans are very vocal that Blue is the best location, I STRONGLY disagree. There are a FEW very nice views from Blue (B6, B7, B8) but you have to arrive ridiculously early in order to claim these locations. If you do not claim these locations, you will have the worst view available in paradise park.

The Preferred Dining section actually has most of the best seats in the house. Fair? Not Really. But I’ll start a rant about that another day. The MILP runs directly through the Preferred Dining section and this section is also where the programming trailers were located during construction (D5 for those who are interested).

However, there is a little trick to get into the Preferred Dining section for FREE without breaking any rules. On nights when three performances of World of Color are scheduled, Disney does not offer a World of Color Dining Package for the third performance of World of Color. This means that the entire Preferred Dining section becomes the Blue section for the last performance of the night. Usually the lead Cast Member in the World of Color Fastpass Distribution Area is more than happy to trade 9:00pm or 10:15pm Fastpasses for 11:15pm Fastpasses.

How to Obtain World of Color Fastpasses

Waiting in Line
    The only location to obtain free World of Color Fastpasses is the Fastpass distribution area for the Grizzly River Run. This location distributes World of Color Fastpasses until they run out.

Approximately 30 minutes before California Adventure opens, Cast Members will open the gates and lead guests into California Adventure, through condor flats, and over to the Grizzly River Run Fastpass Distribution area. At this time, have everyone in your party give their tickets or Annual Passes to ONE member of your party. When you reach the Fastpass machines, that one member of your party will hand all of your tickets to the Cast Member that you are directed to and they will hand you your Fastpasses for the next available performance of World of Color! It is important to know that every ticket/AP used to obtain Fastpasses must have been used for entry on the day you are obtaining Fastpasses. If the ticket/AP has not been used for entry, you will not receive a Fastpass. Also, you must obtain Fastpasses for your party at one time. If you do not, you may be placed in separate viewing areas.

In the summer and peak tourism seasons, Fastpasses run out around 2:00pm on most days. There are reports that Fastpasses run out around 4:00pm or sometimes even 8:30pm. I have found that 1:00pm is usually the earliest that they run out so I usually try to arrive by. However, if you go anytime after 1:00pm, you are pushing your luck.

During non-peak tourism seasons, there Fastpasses may not run out at all. There are many days in the off season where guests without Fastpasses are allowed into the viewing areas due to a low demand.

World of Color Picnic Packages
    I highly recommend this option! Though it is not uncommon for the World of Color Fastpasses line to be about 5 seconds long, buying a Picnic package will guarantee you a World of Color Fastpass in the Yellow or Blue viewing areas (ask for Yellow). It also allows you to see World of Color if you are unable to arrive early enough to wait in line for Fastpasses (yes I’m talking to you, Annual Passholders who only visit on Friday evenings). As an added advantage, you won’t have to make a trip into California Adventure just for Fastpasses.

www.disneyland.com/worldofcolor. If you pre-order your picnic online, then you may pick up your meals any time between 2:00pm and 8:00pm on your scheduled day. Pre-orders come with World of Color Fastpasses to the first World of Color performance of the night. If you order your picnic at the park, you must pick up your meal at the moment you order and you will receive World of Color Fastpasses to the second World of Color performance of the night.

NOTE: On days when there is only one scheduled performance of World of Color, picnic lunches will most likely NOT be available for sale at the park. I highly recommend you pre-order online if there is only one performance of World of Color on your evening.

Though I have heard mixed reviews of the quality of the food, I highly recommend this route because of the low cost and ease of obtaining Fastpasses. I have eaten three of the four meals available and each one was much better than I had expected. Understand that this is far from a gourmet meal, but it was very good for the price you pay and the benefits you get with it. Not having to wait in line for Fastpasses was worth the money for us.

World of Color Dining Packages
    The easiest but most expensive option is to buy a meal package that includes complimentary World of Color Fastpasses to the Preferred Dining Section of Paradise Park (some of the best locations to see the show are in this section and you have plenty of space there). The two restaurants that offer these packages are Ariel’s Grotto and Wine Country Trattoria.

At Ariel’s Grotto, World of Color packages are $36.99 for adults, $20.99 for kids, and include a 3-course meal. After you have paid for your meal, you will be handed Fastpasses to a World of Color performance for that evening. If you would like to view the first performance of the night, your reservations must between 5:00pm and 7:00pm. Likewise, if you reservations are between 7:05pm and 8:30pm, you will receive Fastpasses for the second performance that evening.

Reservations sell out quickly and it is highly recommended that you make your reservations early. Reservations may be made by calling the Disney Dine Line at (714) 781-DINE.

I have not tried this option but I have heard nothing but amazing reviews on the food and the service. Since I have not actually tried this option, I won’t comment on the food but I will comment on the viewing location that these reservations entitle you to. The Fastpasses that you receive with your meal are for the Advanced Dining Section which has the absolute best views of the show available. It is also the largest of the viewing sections and contains the fewest people. You will me most comfortable in the Preferred Dining Section.

Stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel
    Unbeknownst to many visitors, there is an entrance into California Adventure from the Grand Californian Hotel located very close to the World of Color Fastpasses Distribution Area. I have not tried this option myself and the information here has been gathered from online reports. Please do not rely entirely on what I tell you here. Guests at any of the three Disneyland Resorts Hotels (Disneyland Hotel, Paradise Pier Hotel, and The Grand Californian) are allowed to enter California Adventure through this entrance one hour before California Adventure opens (this is a half hour before regular guests are allowed in). At this time, they may obtain World of Color Fastpasses. Please note that most attractions do not open until the official opening time for Cailfornia Adventure. Sometimes, Soarin' Over California and Grizzly River Run will open an hour before the park but there is no guarantee. If they are open, take advantage of the extremely short lines and ride them.

TIP:
    If you buy anything (even a bottle of water or a candy bar) at one the stores in the Grand Californian or eat at one the hotel's restaurants, you are allowed to enter DCA with the same privileges as Hotel guests. Simply show your same-day-receipt at the gate and you will (most-likely) be let through.

What to do once you have World of Color Fastpasses
    After receiving a World of Color Fastpass, you are free to do whatever you want until the time that your Fastpass says you must return by.

If your Fastpass is for the 9:00pm performance…
    Your Fastpass will tell you to return to the viewing area for World of Color between 7:30pm and 8:30pm. However, the viewing area has opened as early as 6:30 in the past. I recommend arriving closer to 7:30 if you wish to be in the boardwalk, first, or second tier. If you don’t mind being in the third tier then you can arrive closer to 8:00pm. You should keep in mind that the mist from the fountains tends to blow towards the audience causing people standing on the boardwalk and first tier tend to get drenched. If this is a concern to you, choose the second or third tier. Other than that, take a blanket to sit on and get comfortable while you wait.

If your Fastpass is for the 10:15pm performance…
    Your Fastpass will tell you to return to a specific area between 9:15pm and 9:45pm depending on your viewing area.

RED-Return to the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
    YELLOW-Return to the Grizzly River Run World of Color Queue(It’s the path that runs behind the Grizzly River Run load area and by the waterfall)
    BLUE-Return to the World of Color Queue in front of the Wine Country Trattoria
    PREFERRED DINING-Return to the World of Color Queue area across from the Wine Country Trattoria

As soon as Paradise Park has been cleared of guests and from the previous performance, each line will be led to the entrances corresponding to their colored viewing area. Check the map above for details on where each color’s entrance is.

I recommend arriving closer to 9:10 if you wish to be in the boardwalk, first, or second tier. If you do not mind being in the third tier then you can arrive closer to 9:35. You should keep in mind that the mist from the fountains tends to blow towards the audience so the boardwalk and first tier tend to get drenched. If this is a concern to you, choose the second or third tier.

If your Fastpass is for the 11:15pm performance…
    Your Fastpass will tell you to return to a specific area between 10:15pm and 10:45pm depending on your viewing area.

RED-Return to the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
    YELLOW-Return to the Grizzly River Run World of Color Queue (It’s the path that runs behind the Grizzly River Run load area and by the waterfall)
    BLUE-Return to the World of Color Queue in front of the Wine Country Trattoria
    PREFERRED DINING- There are currently no Preferred Dining Fastpasses distributed for 11:15 performances of World of Color

As soon as Paradise Park has been cleared of guests and from the previous performance, each line will be led to the entrances corresponding to their colored viewing area. Check the map above for details on where each color’s entrance is.

I recommend arriving closer to 10:10 if you wish to be in the boardwalk, first, or second tier. If you do not mind being in the third tier then you can arrive closer to 10:35. You should keep in mind that the mist from the fountains tends to blow towards the audience so the boardwalk and first tier tend to get drenched. If this is a concern to you, choose the second or third tier.

What to do if you are unable to obtain a World of Color Fastpass
    If you have never seen World of Color and are unable to get Fastpasses, do not see it! Unless you have seen World of Color many times before, or you don’t know when you will get another chance to see it, then you should NOT see World of Color from an alternate location.

It is possible to see World of Color from the backside of Paradise Pier, but the view is far from the best. The original plan called to close down Paradise Pier on World of Color evenings. Thus, the show was programmed to cater to the guests in Paradise Park because that was to be the only viewing location. No attention was paid to what the show looked like from the back. Due to crowd control issues, it soon became clear that Paradise Pier would have to remain open to cram in extra viewers. However, the views from Paradise Pier are not comparable to the views from Paradise Park. If you have seen World of Color many times and are looking for a new way to enjoy the show, go ahead and take a look from the back. It is still a breathtaking display, it just misses the magic.

How World of Color Will Affect the Rest of the Park

Paradise Park
    Since Paradise Park is the primary viewing location for World of Color, the entire area will close early to prepare for the crowds. The water play area will also be shut off about three hours prior to the first performance of the night so that the area has sufficient time to dry.

Paradise Pier
    Most Paradise Pier rides and attraction will close their lines approximately an hour and a half prior to the first performance of World of Color. Once the last guests have disembarked, all of these rides will be shut down and silenced for the rest of the night. These rides include California Screamin’, Mickey’s Fun Wheel, Silly Symphony Swings (open in-between performances), Golden Zephyr, King Triton’s Carrousel, and Jumpin’ Jellyfish. Toy Story Midway Mania and The Little Mermaid will remain open during the show.

Grizzly River Run
    In the morning, Grizzly River Run will not offer Fastpasses because its machines are being used to distribute World of Color Fastpasses. At times when GRR and WoC fastpasses are distributed simulatneously, half of the machines distribute GRR Fastpasses and half of the machines distribute WoC Fastpasses.

Please don't hesitate to tell me if any of my information is wrong or if there is something important I left out! I want to make this as perfect as possible and your help will be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by crazycoasterider; 06-19-2011, 11:48 PM. Reason: 2011 Summer Update
  • Fantasmanatic
    Fantasmic! Fanatic
    • Apr 2009

Re: A Guide to Braving the Crowds for World of Color

Amazing guide!!!! I'm sure this will help many many people. This encourages me to make one for F! Great job.

Comment

• composerboy
      Make it Cool
      • Jan 2005

An excellent guide. I'd like to add that having seen the show from every possible vantage point all the way around the lagoon, if anyone tells you that the show plays just as well from the back or the side (the so-called "alternate veiwing areas") as the front, you're either being mis-informed at best, or simply lied to at worst. By far the best place to see the show is in the "wet zone" front and center in the yellow section. You don't get that wet, and quite honestly, it won't matter - it's totally worth it if you get lightly (or even heavily) misted.

Comment

• Datameister
        =)
        • Aug 2005

Nicely done!

Since you asked for map corrections, keep in mind that orange no longer exists. The bridge is all part of blue now. Also, the red section on the boardwalk in front extends all the way to where it juts out. And you've got barriers where I don't think there are any, over by the bridge. Those barriers are supposed to be further north. And technically, there are open walkways along the different sections of the main viewing area, too, though I'm not sure exactly where to place them on the map.

BUT...all this nitpicking aside, it is a very attractive graphic in a very well-written guide. I swear, this should be mandatory reading for anyone thinking of going to DCA.

Comment

• Legally Brunette
          MiceChatter

• Feb 2008

Excellent guide! I've only seen WOC once and friends have been asking about the seating arrangements, etc and I said that I get to experience it enough to know how the seating is set up. Well done!

Comment

• CAspace
            MiceChatter
            • Jan 2006

OUTSTANDING!!!! Thank you soo much! This post should be made a "sticky" post that lives at the top of the forum.
            Great job!!!
            On a side note It would be great to get your take on where you favorite places to stand are.

Comment

• SaraNoH
              Waiting Since 1992
              • Jun 2006

Thank you thank you thank you! Very easily explained, yet in-depth. We're going for the first time on August 10th and we pre-ordered the picnic meals. After reading this, I now know what time to head on over.

Comment

• ni_teach
                Just this guy......
                • Jan 2005

Great Guide. Thanks for all the hard work. I think that it should be a sticky on the message board.
                Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

• aznshrek88
                  MiceChatter
                  • Jan 2008

awesome post, STICKY THIS!

Comment

• Disneyland 1951
                    MiceChatter
                    • May 2010

UPDATED June 2011

The upper areas of the Preferred Dining have been changed to Yellow and Blue.
                    The Blue Handicapped sections have been changed.

UPDATED July 1, 2011

PREFERRED DINING Area was again reduced by eliminating the Upper Stairs to Yellow and Blue, and the Flat round Fountain and area behind the lamps were changed to YELLOW ??? The Preferred Dining area was oversold and anyone arriving later than 45 minutes before the show, had a spot worse than many of the Free Fastpass areas. This will make late arriving PD ($40) less than happy. It may be that they are selling fewer PD meals.
                    BLUE The Entrance was moved from in front of the Mermaid entrance towards the bridge. The Lower areas became PD, the old entrance became an early exit. The upper areas towards the center are easy to get to if you line up early (25 min before the earliest time listed).
                    YELLOW Is greatly expanded to include the flat area and the area behind two lights that was a bad spot for PD. Just past it towards the Bridge is about 10' of good viewing area!

NEW NON_FASTPASS STANDING They have added standing room in front of the Mermaid Ride and behind BLUE in front of the Red Tower. These are OK views, you will not see as much as if you are at the better Fastpass spots, and fill in 30-45 minutes before show time. A big improvement for those without Fastpasses.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________
                    * The Rope Drop for Cal Adventure is 1/2 hour before the 10:00 park opening (currently)
                    * The Dining package food was good, but it is not necessary to get a good spot.
                    * For an easy time with a Blue Fastpass, you can show up after they begin to let people in (saving up to one hour in line), and as soon as you enter turn right and go the the spot labeled 1 behind a yellow Fire Hydrant. Also, the middle of the Bridge will give you a very good view.

View from the easiest spot to get to with a Blue Fastpass:

FastPass Information:

Very Rough Fastpass distribution times at GRR:
                    (Be in line 20-30 minutes before the below times)
                    Update June 2011
                    The Fastpasses still run out at about the time shown. on very busy days.
                    1st show (8:00 or 9:00pm)
                    9:00 - 9:50 = Blue
                    9:50 - 10:15 = Yellow
                    10:15 - 10:45 = Red
                    Note: On a very slow day the Blue can last until 11:00am, Yellow until about 12:30, and Red available until late afternoon. 01/25/11

2nd Show (10:15pm)
                    10:45 in the same order:
                    Ask a Cast member and they will tell you when (after) they change.
                    They do not know this ahead of time, as there are too many variables.

Picnic Box or Wine Country Lunch:
                    Ordered ahead of the day you get the 1st show Blue or Yellow
                    Purchased the same day you get the 2nd show Blue or Yellow

Reserved Dining
                    Early Reservations = 1st Show that day
                    Later Reservations = 2nd Show that day...

Very Professional...
                    Thanks

Jack (DL1951)
                    Last edited by Disneyland 1951; 07-02-2011, 12:08 PM. Reason: Changes to WOC Viewing Area.

Comment

• crazycoasterider
                      New MiceChatter
                      • May 2007

Thanks everybody for the comments and feedback! I just updated the guide and added a few other tidbits of information from your feedback. Please don't hesitate to tell me anything that's wrong or anything you think I should add. I really want to make this as perfect as possible.

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                      ...orange no longer exists. The bridge is all part of blue now. Also, the red section on the boardwalk in front extends all the way to where it juts out...
                      I don't mean to step on your toes, Datameister, but can anyone confirm this? I won't have a chance to go to the park until late August and I just want to make sure I get everything right.

As for the open walkways, I only included the major ones and the ones leading to handicapped locations because the map looked too cluttered with all the walkways.

Thanks for the feedback everyone

Comment

• Datameister
                        =)
                        • Aug 2005

I perfectly understand you wanting to get confirmation from other sources.

That being said, I reserve the right to say "I told you so" when you get that confirmation. They decided to change this several weeks ago.

Comment

• WDITrent
                          We Go On.
                          • Jun 2008

Definitely sticky this. It's definitely the most valuable of any WoC thread that has ever been on this forum.

This thread has helped clear lots of confusion for me. Thank you so much for putting this together!

Comment

• plagued
                            hi!
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by crazycoasterider View Post
                            I don't mean to step on your toes, Datameister, but can anyone confirm this? I won't have a chance to go to the park until late August and I just want to make sure I get everything right.
                            datameister is correct. as of now, green and orange no longer exists. blue extends to the bridge, and red's wet zone extends towards the middle. refer to Disneyland 1951's post
                            -plagued

Comment

• Datameister
                              =)
                              • Aug 2005

I told you so.

Comment

• crazycoasterider
                                New MiceChatter
                                • May 2007

HAHAHA that you did, good sir. The map is being edited as I speak...err... type.

Comment

• Datameister
                                  =)
                                  • Aug 2005

:thumbup:

Comment

• Tomorrowland_1967
                                    Artistic integrity
                                    • Mar 2009

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT GUIDE!!

I will be using your guide .. when I see World of Color for the first time in late Sept. (Naturally .. the summer season will be over - Not sure what the schedules will be .. but nonetheless .. great information!!)

I do wonder though .. when Disney will stop calling them "Fastpasses" .. and call them "Showpasses" ... as that is the more appropriate term used in Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea shows.

Surely .. the American public understands the "fastpass" term ... and "Showpass" would be ever so slightly confusing ... But there is no "fast" way to seeing WoC .. so I think they ought to change the term at some point.
                                    MY SIGNATURE:
                                    Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

• Meville
                                      I'm from Canada eh!
                                      • Nov 2008

Great guide. We were lucky to get passes for the yellow section when we went. We also were a bit late for the show (8:37 ish) so we were at the very back, but because the stairs are tiered so we were still able to see everything fine. That being said, I would not suggest being that late, we almost missed out.
                                      I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

• crazycoasterider
                                        New MiceChatter
                                        • May 2007

Maps have been updated and now include numbered viewing areas

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X