This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this was kinda inspired by Chicken Little Photoshop thread... MOVIES

A few posts in the Chicken Little Photoshop thread reminded me of a pretty neat game where you mixed more than one movie together to create a whole one and since it seems a lot of you here are pretty good with the computer tricks... let's see what you can come up with!

Here's my first attempt, it's not that great but then I don't have Photoshop either

Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Re: So this was kinda inspired by Chicken Little Photoshop thread... MOVIES

OK, here's a few I did:

sigpic

Comment

Here's another one...

Joey AKA "dlfreak"
      www.mouseinfo.com

If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Comment

i think you'll like this:lmao:
        http://www.weddingcrashersmovie.com/....htm?id=211740
        "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
        - Anthony Burgess
        "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
        - Walt Disney on Disneyland

Comment

Whoa that was weird...
          Joey AKA "dlfreak"
          www.mouseinfo.com

Comment

I just can't stop with the chicken....and this still needs work, but it's late...so....

Comment

For instance...I probably should have cropped off "copyrighted material."

HERE COME THE LAW SUITS!

WHOO HOO!!

Comment

Actually, I believe you can't get sued for that as it's considered a parody of the actual picture.
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Very nice guys!! Keep them coming!!
                      Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                      www.mouseinfo.com

Comment

Gemini....TOO FUNNY!! :lmao:

Comment

Here's my next try...

Comment

It was such a great idea I had to make one myself

Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                            www.mouseinfo.com

Comment

Here's another

Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                              www.mouseinfo.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X