This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Mickey and the Beanstalk for ToonTown

The attraction starts in the queue itself, where we wind around Mickey, Donald and Goofy's dilapidated Happy Valley farm. Peaking into the windows we get a glimpse of the friends staring at empty plates.

We board our 10 passenger bean-mobiles and start our journey up the beanstalk.

Soon we find ourselves at the foot of the massive castle walls, ducking for cover as we are attacked by bugs-of-prey.

Next we explore the Giants dining room table.

Onward, we rescue the Golden Harp and then find ourselves in a hasty retreat down the beanstalk with the shadow of Willie chasing us from behind.

Just as we near the ground we see the shadow fall and both hear and feel a "giant" thud.

Exiting into a gift shop, we can look up at the shops ceiling and see Willie, alive and well, lifting the roof and peaking in

My totally amateurish concept art:

Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Re: Mickey and the Beanstalk for ToonTown

I like the idea. I think this would be out of theme with toon town though.

However, I think a great place for it would be in WDW's new Fantasyland expansion. Especially since Mickey and Pals are losing their real estate.

Comment

Great idea!
      It would be really cool to create a 'rural' area of Toontown, but unfortunately the space probably isn't available, short of knocking down It's a Small World (something I am in favor of, but isn't going to happen).

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFire FURY View Post
        Great idea!
        It would be really cool to create a 'rural' area of Toontown, but unfortunately the space probably isn't available, short of knocking down It's a Small World (something I am in favor of, but isn't going to happen).
        Well, Small World does have that nice rooftop.....and if that's not doable there's always backstageland
        Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Here is a pic of such an expansion:

In blue is current Toontown (I'm not sure if that building behind is Roger Rabbit or not?).
          In red is IASW and how it could be linked to Toontown.
          In yellow is a (very rough) outline of the area which I believe is being considered for Fantasyland/Tomorrowland expansion.

Comment

Hey that's a pretty good idea. Hopefully someone from Disney will see your post and consider it, I would love to see this in the parks.

Comment

I like! Toontown needs something to liven it up. That would work! Love the bean-mobile idea.
              DL Trips: '78, '84, '89, '90, '91, '96, '03, '06, '07(x2), '08, '10(x2), '12, '14
              DW Trips: '08
              International parks: Some day...

Comment

Screw the Tink ride that's rumored for the Fantasia Gardens area of Fantasyland! Put this idea in its place! I'd LOVE to get a chance to ride a "bean-mobile". I swear MiceChat has some of the greatest creators. If only some of them could get their foots in the door at Imagineering.

Comment

I like it!

Just wish there was some better concept art

Comment

I think it's a great idea, and if Mickey and Minnie can be in ToonTown so can this new attraction.
                    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Cute
                      Feed the Birds. It's not just a song, it's a way of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas View Post
                        I think it's a great idea, and if Mickey and Minnie can be in ToonTown so can this new attraction.
                        I don't get the point you're making here, could you explain? They belong in Toon Town and fit its theme exactly.

As for this idea, I agree it doesn't quite mesh with the theme of the land. I might fin in Paradise Pier though. With them retheming things after old cartoons.

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
                          I don't get the point you're making here, could you explain? They belong in Toon Town and fit its theme exactly.

As for this idea, I agree it doesn't quite mesh with the theme of the land. I might fin in Paradise Pier though. With them retheming things after old cartoons.
                          If Mickey and Minnie can fit the theme of Toon Town, then Mickey and the beanstalk can fit too! Otherwise it would only be Roger Rabbit if they held to the theme.
                          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X