Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More news about ElecTRONica street party and a new TRON ride in tomorrowland!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News More news about ElecTRONica street party and a new TRON ride in tomorrowland!

la times report more about ElecTRONica, a new street party, and a possibility of a new TRON ride in tomorrow land!

here's the link:

" I fight for the users"

Re: More news about ElecTRONica street party and a new TRON ride in tomorrowland!

It's not already out yet... and I'm already sick of Tron. An e-ticket is fine... everything else is just overkill. Give us non-tie ins; they work.

Comment

Re: More news about ElecTRONica street party and a new TRON ride in tomorrowland!

The real news is the mention of MiceAge in the article. Honestly, they know nothing more than what we do.

Comment

Gosh I hope this is just speculation.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

And today, according to Blue Sky Disney...
          Source: Blue Sky Disney: Getting On The Grid...

Comment

hmmm I'll stay tuned ...
            sigpic

Comment

the source is BlueSky... not confirmed.
              DisneyTwins
              Since May 2003

Comment

Al has already mentioned a few times that TRON box office numbers will play into the decision of whether TL receives a new TRON attraction.
                Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Wow, I'm really REALLY sick of Tron!

Comment

I would be very disappointed if TL receives a Tron E-Ticket. Another movie themed attraction is the last thing Tomorrowland needs.

Comment

How can anyone be sick of Tron? I'm getting more excited the more I see.
                      The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt's Ghost View Post
                        Wow, I'm really REALLY sick of Tron!
                        Not me (that could be because Tron is one of my favorite movies of all time), I would be happy if Tomorrowland's new theme became heavily influenced by Tron. It would fit perfectly. Besides, they've only been heavily marketing Tron for a few months now, personally i'm more sick of pixies and princesses.

Hopefully Tron becomes Disney's new movie franchise a la Pirates.
                        AngryAP.com - Disneyland and Walt Disney World nostalgia | My Flickr

Comment

Coming from Blue Sky...

Comment

I'd like to see Disney go creative along with development of a Tron related attraction. If Disney is just planning a Tron attraction, there's no creativity in that. At least, by planning for a non movie related attraction, ideas are created for future use.
                            I'll take a large Tea Cup with a side of Casey Jr. And when will all the construction finally end?

)):smart:
                            :smart::geek::geek::wave::wave:

Comment

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post
                              I would be very disappointed if TL receives a Tron E-Ticket. Another movie themed attraction is the last thing Tomorrowland needs.
                              Agreed. I love TRON... but I'd love to see Tomorrowland not become "Movie-tie-in Land"

Originally posted by bayouguy View Post
                              I'd like to see Disney go creative along with development of a Tron related attraction. If Disney is just planning a Tron attraction, there's no creativity in that. At least, by planning for a non movie related attraction, ideas are created for future use.
                              Exactly.

Although, Walt did say...
                              Disneyland will never be completed as long as there are movies that Disney owns the rights to left in the world
                              Am I quoting that right?

:mob:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X