No announcement yet.

World of Color Piano Intro Cover

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video World of Color Piano Intro Cover

This is a cover of the World of Color Intro that my cousins friend did. Enjoy!

[ame=""]YouTube - ‪Walt Disney's World of Color Theme -Piano Intro-‬‎[/ame]

Re: World of Color Piano Intro Cover

SHEET MUSIC PLEASE!!!! (and this is after hearing the first 3 seconds because my internet takes a while to buffer youtube stuff, meanin it's already that good!)

edit: nvm on the sheet music request –*read on his description that he has no plans of distributing it, BUT if you can change your cousin's mind, that'd be great

That's great. Did they play this out by ear?
      YouTube page: The Sorcerer's Lair

"And so you see the magic isn't just in the animated characters, it's also in all of us"
      -Drawn to the Magic

"Remember...dreams come true"
      -Julie Andrews

"Some imagination, huh?"
      -Mickey Mouse

"Dreams are make believe, till they all come true"

"Believe me: this is one of the most exciting and challenging things that we've ever tackled at Walt Disney Enterprises"
      -Walt Disney.

"Disney has helped bring out the magic in us. Now let's work together and help bring out the magic in others."

Very nicely done! :yea: I've been very slowly working on my own piano arrangement, and this is giving me inspiration to pick up the pace. I find it really interesting how there are certain things your cousin's friend does much better than I'm currently doing (e.g. certain runs and countermelodies), but then there'll be a chord that I think I've got right and he doesn't quite. Always fascinates me how different brains work. Now I've just got to find a piano and start putting all this inspiration to use!

Anyway, if your cousin's friend doesn't read MiceChat, please extend heartfelt thanks, applause, congratulations, and generally dropped jaws from all of us!

OMG!!! Great video!
          The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
          fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
          JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

That was awesome. I would absolutely love audio of this...
            Then again, I'd absolutely love all of the World of Color music.
            Give your cousin's friend a high-five for me, please.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.