This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jungle Cruise 50th. Changes?

This sign was put outside the Jungle Cruise today...

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...256&p=71153473

So what does everyone think?

nothing major will change, lets just say the old ride needs a few touch ups
    Evil is lurking behind the matterhorn........ wait, that's just Mickey :ap:

Comment

I wonder if Jungle Cruise will get a floating leota head

Comment

Maybe some new animals??

Comment

My friend is a skipper there she says there will be a new scene added somewhere along the ride, but it will remain in tact otherwise and all the animatronics are being fixed, upgraded or repaired, similar to Tiki...but of course all of this isn't nearly as cool as the return of the guns...dang thats sweet!

Comment

lol they brought them back because Eisner came to the park and was talking to some of the guys that worked on Cruise, making a comment about how cool the guns were........ they told him they were banned LOL he didnt even know that and it was said he was the one that banned them LIES LOL So all of a sudden they came back. I love it when eisner looks stupid
            Evil is lurking behind the matterhorn........ wait, that's just Mickey :ap:

Comment

I am still pretty bummed that you will no longer be able to see the Jungle Cruise from the Indy line. That was always fun and the skippers had some sayings specifically for the people exiting or waiting in line for the ride. Too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                Maybe some new animals??
                Maybe they will add an animal that weighs over 500 pounds and leap up to 20 feet....wouldn't that be amazing! :devil: :lol:
                "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Retlaw Yensid
                  Maybe they will add an animal that weighs over 500 pounds and leap up to 20 feet....wouldn't that be amazing! :devil: :lol:
                  So long as it was the only animal in the Jungle that could do that...

Comment

I don't know about the changes, but I sure like that sign!
                    "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try." ~ Homer Simpson

Comment

I hear they're adding a glass shelf to the waterfall, so we can see the "underside" of water as we pass beneath.
                      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
                        I hear they're adding a glass shelf to the waterfall, so we can see the "underside" of water as we pass beneath.
                        SO CORNEY!
                        (insert funny comment here)

Comment

I know they're tearing out most of the dead bamboo from around the attraction. It's a HUGE JOB! They will be replacing most of the planters with indigenous plants from around the world. It should be pretty cool when done!
                          -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
                          -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
                          --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

I hear they're adding a loop ......
                            "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
                            - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

I understand they are adding a "rain forest" area to the ride, right out of the docks, where IJatTotFE area is. Also, that they are really doing a number on the plants so that the plant life is consistent with the supposed geography of the various scenes.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X