Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If "A Bug's Land" was demolished, all of it, what would you like to see there?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] If "A Bug's Land" was demolished, all of it, what would you like to see there?

If "A Bug's Land" was demolished, all of it, what would you like to see there? I mean, if they had more kids rides around the park and the Backlot-Bugs Land path wasn't being done, (unless you think it would fit for your idea.)

Re: If "A Bug's Land" was demolished, all of it, what would you like to see there?

Chinatown.

Comment

Re: If "A Bug's Land" was demolished, all of it, what would you like to see there?

Expedition Shasta: The Search for Sasquatch.
      Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Spanish revival pueblo with Mission, marketplace, hacienda delaVega restaurant, Zorro's black whip coaster and Three Caballeros dark boat ride (from WDW).

Comment

I'd like some kind of San Francisco representation. Like a Chinatown area and part a Barbary Coast area.
          The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
          -Walt Disney

Comment

Disneyland is in California.
            So a Disneyland-land would fit percectly.

Comment

I would like to see an exaptation of Hollywood land! With Disneyland’s own version of the great movie ride, a stunt show, and maybe, if there’s enough room, a rocking rollercoaster!
              So. Zetta. SLOW!

Comment

the Bountiful Valley Farm, only properly funded and developed.

Comment

Considering space limits, Toy Story Land would have a big chance in the executives' minds
                  But Chinatown sounds good too especially if they put a Mulan ride in

Comment

An expansion of the Hollywood section

Comment

Originally posted by TikiGhost View Post
                      An expansion of the Hollywood section
                      that's just what i was thinking! in my opinion that was the best section of the park!
                      So. Zetta. SLOW!

Comment

Toy Story Playland with RC Racer ahahaha !
                        HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

the problem i see with toy story play land in this park is simple. radiator springs race track is being built right next door, so that means no rc racers. and jumping jelly fish means that there would be no need for Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop. that leaves only one ride. you could come up with some new ride ideas but even then that's way to much Pixar!
                          So. Zetta. SLOW!

Comment

I would want to see the old parking lot....I'm just kidding. While "A Bug's Land" isn't my cup of tea, I find it needed for the age group it is meant for. When I'm with groups with young kids, the kids tend to want to go on those rides. So, unless you build something that aims for that same age group, than I think it's improtant to keep at least Flik's Fun Fair.

Comment

Originally posted by NCTJoe View Post
                              the Bountiful Valley Farm, only properly funded and developed.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X