This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Weddings at hotel Menage

Hello, we are planning our wedding for next July and are thinking about having the ceremony/reception at Hotel Menage. I would appreciate any imput or info of receptions held there or the hotel itself. Thank you.

Re: Weddings at hotel Menage

Originally posted by ariel79 View Post
    Hello, we are planning our wedding for next July and are thinking about having the ceremony/reception at Hotel Menage. I would appreciate any imput or info of receptions held there or the hotel itself. Thank you.
    Welcome to MiceChat, and congrats on the wedding!

I've stayed at the Menage quite a few times, and although it is a nice place to stay for a weekend, I would most definitely not recommend it for a wedding. Not sure if you have been there or not, but a lot of the hotel overlooks the 5, and it can be extremely noisy. If you are set on the hotel, I would recommend you do the reception at the hotel (by the pool would be nice..I'm sure the music would drown out the freeway noise and the pool could be dressed up nice for the occasion) and the ceremony elsewhere.

Congrats again on the engagement! Message me anytime if you have questions about the Menage
    :ap: Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!! :ap:

Comment

i agree with snowwhite9011 the freeways are right their and can get noisy congrats.

:whistling
      It's a music Celebration
      Come on, come on, come on
      Strike up the band,
      Feel the beat, what a great sensation
      Come on, come on, come on
      Move and clap your hands,
      Get into the Spirit
      Let everyone hear it,
      So come on, come on

:whistling
      Step into the Magic
      Watch the stories come alive
      Step into the Magic
      Every color shines so bright
      Step into the Magic!!!!
      :ap:
      -Disneyland Forever Fireworks

Comment

i agree that the pool area is nice, equipped with its own bar.. and while i'm sure you wont be actually eating at the restaurant, i absolutely love the food (and prices) over at K'ya!
        -plagued

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X