X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] WoC Dining for October?

Hey all you knowledgeable folks!

I'm trying to book World of Color dining for October 16th, but they're only booking through September right now. The nice Disney people tell me to just keep calling back, but won't give me any estimate on when dates that far out will open up or how often I should call to check.

You guys have any ideas on when they may start booking dates in October? I'm trying to figure out if I need to keep calling on a daily basis or if it'll be a while before they become available and I can just wait a couple of weeks or something without getting left high and dry.

Thanks for any advice!

Re: WoC Dining for October?

Generally for the WOC dinning packages, they have been booking about 30 days in advance, rather than the usual 60 for other dining reservations. If you're going to be booking for around the 16th of October, you probably won't be able to do that until around the 16th of September. Thats how they are doing the picnic lunches, and I think they are sticking to the same timeline for the restaurant dinners as well.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Re: WoC Dining for October?

The Disneyland WOC website says you can make a reservation 30 days in advance. I would recommend purchasing online... I think the day opens up at midnight pacific time. Just make sure you bring your receipt.

Dining | World of Color | Disney's California Adventure Park

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X