This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggressive Birds @ DL

These birds are hybrids, not at all afraid of people. Or am I the only one who has has to move out of the way of a bird flying straight at my grill!!? I cant count the number of times this has happened to me at the park. Or the the classic move is I'm talking to my wife I turn my head and Boom!, this bird zooms right by my face and scares the poo out of me. I also see it happen to other park goers, its crazy stuff. So maybe these AA birds need to be updated to accomidate the size of the crowds at DL now that the fast passes are in effect. )
    Dont be frightend, I'm just a friendly Monster.... :mob:

Re: Aggressive Birds @ DL

Yes, they are hungry little buggers. One I was eating pizza at Redd Rockett's, and this little bird came flying directly towards the pizza. If I had not have ducked (no pun intended), the bird would have slammed into my face and stole my pizza.

Comment

gutsy birds!

Comment

I think this may have come up on another thread, but beware the birds down by the flagpole on mainstreet at dusk. I've seen at least 200 at a time. You...uh...could probably use an umbrella, if you know what I mean. I hope they don't poop all over the beautiful christmas tree!!

Comment

Ya I have seen 2 people get nailed by poop! and keep walking unaware, yhats the worst. I wasnt gonna tell em... and those 200 birds on main st. Thats the fake snow machine:monkey:

Comment

that used to happen all the time to me when i would go... they fly like 1 foot away from your face, dive bombing into the bushes. i'm gonna take an umbrella next time and open it as soon as they fly towards me, to see if they bounce off.

Comment

:ap: It's my fault *hangs head in shame* I feed them.
              Please forgive me. :beg: :ap:
              ~ MickeysGirl šoš
              ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! šoš

Comment

Don't feel bad at all Mickeysgirl, I go out of my way to feed the birds, tupence a bag.......

No, seriously, I love feeding the birds there and again I will do it on any ocassion I see fit.

Comment

I remember when I went to Disneyland in 1994, i was eating a burger with my grand parents and all of a sudden, poo came falling out of the air as if it were raining. good thing we had covered tables.

Comment

how funny, i've never had a problem

Orlando doing good
                    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                    Princess of Randomness

Comment

Both my grandpa and my aunt have both been nailed from "above" both within one day! It was around the rivers of America, at dusk, we were eating dinner waiting for fantasmic!... Well... Let's just say the birds really love those trees above everyones heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
                        Yes, they are hungry little buggers. One I was eating pizza at Redd Rockett's, and this little bird came flying directly towards the pizza. If I had not have ducked (no pun intended), the bird would have slammed into my face and stole my pizza.
                        My hubby had that happen, but we were at home, and it was a rat who stole his pizza.

The only birds I have intentionally fed were 2 drakes over on BTMTrail. We also had quite a conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by TENORDRUMMER
                          No, seriously, I love feeding the birds there and again I will do it on any ocassion I see fit.
                          And that is part of the reason why they try to steal people's food.
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain
                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Well what are ya gonna do didnt they remove the petting zoo? we gotta vent our need to feed somewhere I guess..

Comment

Reminds me of the Hitchcock film, "The Birds". Perhaps Disney could market it as the parks first reality attraction.
                              To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X