This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland Christmas Time 2010

Hi i just wanted to know when dose the disneyland christmas time start this year 2010? I'm hopeing it will start on 11 or 12 of nov. But dose anyone know the officially start of disneyland christmas time.

Re: Disneyland Christmas Time 2010

Originally posted by xceemora View Post
    Hi i just wanted to know when dose the disneyland christmas time start this year 2010? I'm hopeing it will start on 11 or 12 of nov. But dose anyone know the officially start of disneyland christmas time.
    It should start (parade and all) Nov 12 or 13th. Decor will start appearing wk of halloween (starting in NOS). If you use the search function you'll find massive threads on the Christmas subject.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

Thanks well i hope it could start on nov 11 on veterns day.

Comment

Generally the weekend prior to Thanksgiving. With Halloween stating insanely early this year ($$ motivated), who knows about Christmas.
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

When I click on the link that gives 30% off hotels (Save at Least 30% | Special Offers | Disneyland Resort
          Last edited by DLFreak71; 08-29-2010, 04:02 PM.
          Quote by Al:
          -Al Lutz

Comment

its small world closees this wee ck to install the Holiday over lay as soon as they get they done sh old be ready to open and they putting the chrisms decor ryt after hallo ween is over take a wile the is all is up and ready pthe tree in main street plus they put the lights on the castle and overlay in newlorns square and that all i colud i think of

Comment

When I was at the park last year on Oct 30th and 31st the snow was alreay on the castle. I think the lights were added the next week. Sure wish I could make it this year for christmas. I haven't been in a few years and miss it.

Comment

Christmas officially starts Nov 12th at DLR this year!

Comment

Christmas is slowly starting to creep into the park...snow appeared on the Castle this morning and you can see that the Christmas lights are already on the trees surrounding the Partners Statue.

Comment

Will there be more lights this year for Wintertime Enchantment? Last year it was the garland and the new tree. Anything new for the parade? Etc?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X