Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DW got Star Wars fireworks, what about World of Star Wars here???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] DW got Star Wars fireworks, what about World of Star Wars here???

So there have been some whispers that with the revamped Star Tours next summer, DL may finally get Star Wars Weekends. This year, DW debuted a Star Wars fireworks show. I'm wondering what people would think of a water show inspired by the films as well, if the celebration comes to the West Coast? I think it would have a lot of potential, the fireworks show at DW was a little less than if you ask me. I expected more from it, but I'm never seen a DW fireworks before so maybe they're always sub-par. Thoughts

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLlOvvMsXJY]YouTube - Last Tour to Endor Star Wars Fireworks Show 8-15-2010[/ame]

Re: DW got Star Wars fireworks, what about World of Star Wars here???

YES!!!!

Anything Star Wars would make me happy!

-DrA
    DL Trips: '78, '84, '89, '90, '91, '96, '03, '06, '07(x2), '08, '10(x2), '12, '14
    DW Trips: '08
    International parks: Some day...

Comment

LucasFilm reps keep saying not "if" Star Wars Weekends will happen, but "WHEN" I'm all for SWW at Disneyland. (Also, since I'm a member of Rebel Legion and 501st, I'm hoping to participate when they do get here!)
      Originally posted by migo
      I poop with joy!
      Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

You ain't gonna like this but...I like the idea of a Star Wars weekend at Disneyland, however, it should wait until the completion or near completion of the DCA work. That way, there will be no annoying work barriers, both parks could then partake in the celebration and maybe have some coordinating fireworks show from both parks. Let's be creative then chop the idea to a workable one.
        I'll take a large Tea Cup with a side of Casey Jr. And when will all the construction finally end?

)):smart:
        :smart::geek::geek::wave::wave:

Comment

Originally posted by bayouguy View Post
          You ain't gonna like this but...I like the idea of a Star Wars weekend at Disneyland, however, it should wait until the completion or near completion of the DCA work. That way, there will be no annoying work barriers, both parks could then partake in the celebration and maybe have some coordinating fireworks show from both parks. Let's be creative then chop the idea to a workable one.

That is a good point actually. I imagine that Hollywood could turn into a Coruscant themed night club for this as well....if they can do it for Tron.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X