Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland - Upcoming Merch/Food Halloween (BSP)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Disneyland - Upcoming Merch/Food Halloween (BSP)

According to the latest Backstage Pass (not available on Disney website yet, checked today)
    They are doing a preview of what you might see at the resort this Halloween..

What's This?
    New Time Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas merchandise is a Halloween Treat!
    "Choose from ladies' and men's tees, zip hooded fleece and jackets, military and beanie style hats, fedoras, souvenir and decorative item

"Dress Up and Chow Down

(mickey bowl and mickey popcorn bucket pictured above)

"A Haunting we will Go!

All descriptions are done by Disney, not by me. I wouldn't use half those cheesy lines.

Also, it says beginning October 14th when you visit Paradise Pier you can find the Duffy Bear Meet and Greet. You can even purchase your very own at select locations.
    Last edited by DLFreak71; 09-10-2010, 09:07 PM.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Re: Disneyland - Upcoming Merch/Food Halloween (BSP)

I really hate that the quarterly never gets put up online first! Thanks for going through the trouble of posting!
    Wanna trade pins or power discs? PM me!

Comment

Does it seem that having a shaped popcorn bucket vs. just a generic one with different graphics a new thing for Disneyland? They do it all the time in Tokyo, but I don't think I have seen one in CA.

Comment

Originally posted by cris77 View Post
        I really hate that the quarterly never gets put up online first! Thanks for going through the trouble of posting!
        Your welcome.
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by AtomicBear View Post
          Does it seem that having a shaped popcorn bucket vs. just a generic one with different graphics a new thing for Disneyland? They do it all the time in Tokyo, but I don't think I have seen one in CA.

Yeah, I don't think I've seen popcorn buckets like that for Halloween.

I like the mickey bowl. I'm guessing you get to keep it after your meal.
          Quote by Al:
          -Al Lutz

Comment

versus thinking of the play on words of hands down.
            Quote by Al:
            -Al Lutz

Comment

PLEASE someone POST the DETAILS for us non pass peoples.
              We are oh so anxious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtomicBear View Post
                I agree, the souvenir desert dish is also very tokyo, and something I have been hoping to see come to DL!
                "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Originally posted by brian11811 View Post
                  PLEASE someone POST the DETAILS for us non pass peoples.
                  We are oh so anxious!!!
                  What else would you like to know? The only thing I didn't type word for word is about gift cards.
                  Quote by Al:
                  -Al Lutz

Comment

so is the bucket mickey shaped or a clear pail with images?
                    My Art site
                    http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
                      According to the latest Backstage Pass (not available on Disney website yet, checked today)
                      They are doing a preview of what you might see at the resort this Halloween..

"Dress Up and Chow Down
                      Pumpkin Mickey Demitasse, as special dessert in a mini ceramic cup. Both treats are frightfully delicious! Also materializing this Halloween is a new collectible popcorn bucket - shaped like Mickey Mouse dressed as a ghost!"

(mickey bowl and mickey popcorn bucket pictured above)
                      I don't believe that's a bowl, but a cute, teeny weeny little cup. I have a white Holiday demitasse I got from the Plaza Inn that served a chocolate mousse a year or two ago. Sounds like a similar deal here.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
                        so is the bucket mickey shaped or a clear pail with images?
                        Looks to be like that white, contour-shaped Mickey with a wire handle shown at the bottom of the image above.

Comment

Originally posted by Gone2Disneyland View Post
                          Looks to be like that white, contour-shaped Mickey with a wire handle shown at the bottom of the image above.
                          Cool!
                          I hope this bucket isnt too expensive( why do i get the feeling its going top be 15-20 dollars d
                          My Art site
                          http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

We received Capt. Hook covers for both of our APs, too! Was Hook sent to all of the out of state APs??

And what's with this year's ad campaign? No Hades or Usula??? Hmmm... the villians must be pretty cutthroat if they got rid of those two...

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
                            versus thinking of the play on words of hands down.
                            Wanna trade pins or power discs? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by cris77 View Post
                              We received Capt. Hook covers for both of our APs, too! Was Hook sent to all of the out of state APs??
                              I got the Captain Hook cover. and I live in LA County. I didn't even notice that "1 of 5" logo at the bottom.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X