This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Fantasmic! seating?

OK. I recently found out my wife has NOT seen the show Fantasmic! I myself have seen it more times then I can count, and have always used it as a great time to get on rides around the area with very short lines. Im still in shock that in the 8+ years I have been with her and taken her to Disneyland, she has yet to see it all! So I want to get very good seats for her so she can see it in all of its glory!

I know of the perferred seating at the Disney Gallery, but we cant afford 50$ a seat. Is there any other cheaper options? I notice rows of resurved seats at ground level. Whats the price on those?

Also, whats the general policy on resurving seats? I have seen beach towels and stuff by the fences at ROA, but my wife and I have these chairs that fold up into a little bag. Can we use those to resurve seats? Im sure we would need to dismantle them before the show starts, but are the CM's going to chew us out?

How early do we need to get there for good seating?

I know there are a LOT of Fantasmic fans on these forums, and thanks in advance for the help.

Re: Question about Fantasmic! seating?

Originally posted by gibbage
    OK. I recently found out my wife has NOT seen the show Fantasmic! I myself have seen it more times then I can count, and have always used it as a great time to get on rides around the area with very short lines. Im still in shock that in the 8+ years I have been with her and taken her to Disneyland, she has yet to see it all! So I want to get very good seats for her so she can see it in all of its glory!

I know of the perferred seating at the Disney Gallery, but we cant afford 50$ a seat. Is there any other cheaper options? I notice rows of resurved seats at ground level. Whats the price on those?

Also, whats the general policy on resurving seats? I have seen beach towels and stuff by the fences at ROA, but my wife and I have these chairs that fold up into a little bag. Can we use those to resurve seats? Im sure we would need to dismantle them before the show starts, but are the CM's going to chew us out?

How early do we need to get there for good seating?

I know there are a LOT of Fantasmic fans on these forums, and thanks in advance for the help.
    Good question, I want to know the same thing. I try to get there when the CM's start roping the area off. I dont like to sit on the ground the whole time, so I prefer to stand up against a rail or something.

Orlando doing good
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
    Princess of Randomness

Comment

The price for the "Premium" seating on the floor is the same as the price of the balcony, and the view is just not as good. It's run by special events cast members.
      Member of the Disney Class of 2005
      Disneyland CM for 4 years.
      May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Try doing a search. You'll find plenty of great info on this.

Here's the readers digest version of what we do...

We eat dinner at the River Belle. We get front row seats there about 2 hours before showtime (sometimes a little earlier). In between the meal and the dessert (just prior to showtime), one of us takes the kids out for a potty break and to catch a ride or two. Just as we finish our dessert, the show starts. Comfortable seats with a perfect view (and a good meal).

Can't ask for much more than that!

Comment

Half the experience is sitting on the ground though

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

Comment

Originally posted by Evan-500
            Half the experience is sitting on the ground though

Yeah, my "lower half" reminds me about that for a few days after the show!!!

LOL!

Comment

hahahahaha!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
              ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X