Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Untitled Magic Kingdom Movie" in the works by Walt Disney Pictures.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News "Untitled Magic Kingdom Movie" in the works by Walt Disney Pictures.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/112/1124598p1.html

Here's an interesting little article I found, it seems that Walt Disney Pictures is going to make a movie about the park itself, with a twist.

Re: "Untitled Magic Kingdom Movie" in the works by Walt Disney Pictures.

Kingdom Keepers probably?

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyKid1994 View Post
      Kingdom Keepers probably?
      Ahh yes! I was kinda hoping for a movie over this! I read the books and found them fascinating! And with all of the effects Disney can do, it will make the story even better!

Comment

i love the books when i read them i can see the movie in my head it would be a great movie if done right

:whistling
        It's a music Celebration
        Come on, come on, come on
        Strike up the band,
        Feel the beat, what a great sensation
        Come on, come on, come on
        Move and clap your hands,
        Get into the Spirit
        Let everyone hear it,
        So come on, come on

:whistling
        Step into the Magic
        Watch the stories come alive
        Step into the Magic
        Every color shines so bright
        Step into the Magic!!!!
        :ap:
        -Disneyland Forever Fireworks

Comment

I loved the books when they were new and I was younger, (Ridley Pearson is an alumnus of my school,) but upon recent thoughts I've discovered the story and writing to be a little weak. I foresee that any adaptation of the book would be radically different.
          -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

let the kingdom keepers rumors begin...again
            sigpic

Comment

I would love to see a movie with Disneyland prominent in it!
              sigpic
              Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

:thumbup:

Excellent!
                The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

Walt Disney World College Program, Spring 2005, Entertainment

Comment

Here's what I would love to see done with DL and film:

A) I want them to remake the A Day At Disneyland video to me up to date (its so old it is from before Indy opened). and

B) I would want a MK movie to be about the journey through the park but not include specific characters, like have them walk through the mansion, go through Pirates in a dingy, don't have characters walking the park unless they fit the theme - Davy Crockett and the Lone Ranger in Frontierland, Princesses & their princes in Fantasyland, etc. I also want them to make it be where if the characters do appear, then if they were originally animated, make them animated, and if they were originally a live action character, then they are a face character, but it would be cool for characters to be done in the way of Roger Rabbit (cartoons in the human world)
                  Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
                  July 13th-18th
                  November 19th-25th

Comment

Originally posted by DreamImagineCreate View Post
                    let the kingdom keepers rumors begin...again
                    LOL this.

Comment

This sounds awesome. Never was a fan of Kingdom Keepers bcuz it took place in MK which I never understood. Glad they considered Disneyland for the starring role.

Comment

I'm hoping it's more Epic Mickey, less Kingdom Keepers
                        M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                        sigpic
                        Flickr

Comment

I have a feeling the movie might be based off of Epic Mickey,or The Kingdom Keepers

(I would like to be $20 on KK, please)
                          Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

Comment

There is a lot of possibilities for this idea to undertake, I just hope it utilizes the park and everything else to it's advantage.

Comment

I wish they WOULD make a movie about the Kingdom Keepers! While it's set in WDW and not Disneyland like I'd prefer...I mean, come on. =D The book itself was great, and if disney would do it.... <3

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X