Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Mr and Mrs Potato head Mickeys Halloween Costume Party Photo Trip Report

Please pray for my dad he has just became homeless. I'm selling hand made silver jewlery for him at very low prices. Some starting at .99. Please check it out my user id on ebay is kittykat.949 thank you for your support.
    Last edited by disneylandkitty; 10-03-2010, 11:05 AM.

Re: Mr and Mrs Potato head Mickeys Halloween Costume Party Photo Trip Report

Please pray for my dad he has just became homeless. I'm selling hand made silver jewlery for him at very low prices. Some starting at .99. Please check it out my user id on ebay is kittykat.949 thank you for your support.
    Last edited by disneylandkitty; 10-03-2010, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Def a lot of candy. Why the always spoil things with raisins I'll never know.
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

Last edited by disneylandkitty; 10-03-2010, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Last edited by disneylandkitty; 10-03-2010, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Last edited by disneylandkitty; 10-03-2010, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Last edited by disneylandkitty; 10-03-2010, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing these great shots with us, Disneylandkitty. It looks like you had a great time. They definitely didn't skimp on the candy this year!

Comment

Great pics. I can't wait to go.

Comment

Thank you for posting these photos. Other party goers are saying the lines for candy are long and now I see why.

Your costumes made me smile. I think it's great when couples go with a theme. Now I'm really looking forward to when my family and I go to the party. Thanks again.
                    "Anything's possible at Disneyland." - Walt Disney, 1965

Comment

Some of the stations were really long we just skipped them and went to the short lines. We didn't even try to get candy. We just went to the short lines as we passed them. There's alot on the trail by thunder mountain and the trail to Critter country. If we actually tried we would of got way more candy... lol... but we did fill our bag.

Comment

Thanks for sharing with us your evening...I really am going to have to try to go next year...the kids would love it!!
                        Vacation...Counting Down the Days...Disneyland Here I Come:thumbup:

Comment

It was so much fun you can get the costumes at Target. They are unisex. You just velcro the guys or girls parts to the costume. They come in size 42-44 and they are 40.00 each....

Comment

I'm thinking about going again another night. I had so much fun....

Comment

love it! this year will be my first ToT party year

sigpic
                              and they lived happily ever after

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X