This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been the "jerk?"

We all cherish those fabled stories of the obnoxious jerk that ran over our cute Billy, however, has the park jerk ever been you? I recall New Years 2005, crowded day at the Happy Park when I get a not so welcome phone call. A friend (a non d-land vet) is at the park gates. Snow White starts in 20 minutes, I need to find the family friend....what to do? Both! I run down Main Street....find the friend, run back to Videopolis Stage (I still call it that, along with Yumz) In the process of the hurried scamper I accidently kick a peep lining the Main Street walkway. Do I apologize? Nope. I was the jerk. The following day a post on Micechat probably detailed the thoughtless jerk running up Main Street USA.

Re: Have you ever been the "jerk?"

never have been the jerk, someone has accused me of being a jerk, but it was actually them.

Orlando doing good
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
    Princess of Randomness

Comment

Yeah, when I was in disneyland for my very first time ever going to disneyland ( last august) and I so wantd to see fantasmic. A whole family in front of my were wearing huge mickey hats ( wizzard ones). and I asked real nice, could you remove them so the kids and i could see,? they ignored me and I asked real nice 3 times!! They kept ignoring me, laughing and the mom was so obnoxious!! she gave me dirty looks and I am the one who was sitting at a reserved table!! She grabed chairs from it and sat her family down before I could object. My kids had to stand!! mad, oh yeah but I was very polite.
      The forth time I said, remove them please, or I will remove them and I will not be asking nicely again!!The moms turnes around and glares at me and snickers, so I said to my son," sweetie, see that hat? see if you can aim for it cause you told mommy you had to pee and the lady in front of you is wearing so you can aim for it! She took it off real fast !!! and all the rest ( 5 of them) did to!! OYE some folks you just can not be nice to!!.

Comment

Have you been talking to my wife?
        "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
        - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

yeah, it happens

-Lauryn

Comment

Not that I'm aware of...

Comment

I have been accused, 2 times on my last trip. It was crowded, and 2 girls ran past me, and tripped over my feet. One girl fell, and immediately got in my face, yelling, screaming, cursing etc....

Second time, earlier in the same day. Walking into Frontierland, via fantasyland. A little boy (4 or 5) swung some toy out. It hit my shin, and broke. Dad comes out of nowhere, in my face again, telling me I owe his kid a new toy. Mind you, I am in PAIN right now, nobody likes getting hit in the shin. Same story as the last, I "ruined" their day at the park, I am a jerk (saltier language), etc....

Sometimes, I just seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think some of the people at the park sometimes just do not want to accept responsibility for their actions, or when things just happen, for no reason.

Comment

But of course, I'm an AP:
                • I have talked while on Pirates
                • I have recited the spiel in the stretching room
                • I 've let my 20 friends in line with me
                • I've cheated the fast pass system
                • I have gone to the park far more often than day guests
                • I've stood in the middle of walkways
                • I've used my AP to get discounts
                • I've blocked bathroom doors
                • I've pointed out hidden Mickey's

Comment

The new phonebooks are here!

Sorry I couldn't help myself
                  Broadway Duchess, Darling if you only knew half as much as everybody thinks you do

Comment

No... But I love these stories!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                    ~

Comment

I hope not. But if I ever was it would be because I didn't apologise for something I didn't know I did.

So if I ever blocked your view, stepped on your toe, kicked your heel, or walked in front of your stroller...I am so sorry, I didn't mean to.
                      procrastibating

Comment

Evil Minion and I openly discussed the secrets to Tower of Terror in line. In fact, right in the loading area. I didn't realize how loud we were until a CM said something to us. I was just too excited, I guess. I love hearing about secrets.

Comment

See, I have this problem. I'm very, very nice at first, but I also follow the golden rule (maybe a little too much sometimes) and that if either of the situations that happened to PinBrian, I would have lied to piss them off and become a jerk. It doesn't happen often, and it does take a lot for me to get "pushed over the edge" so to speak, but I hate it when people do stupid things then try to blame you for their stupidity.

But I will always apologize (even if it's not my fault at all) to anyone if they bump into me (or visa versa), stepped on toes (it's such a habit that I've apologized when someone stepped on MY foot) or anything else like that.
                          "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                          You set the bar I could not live up to
                          Tonight the light is breaking through
                          So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                          Zebrahead

Comment

Originally posted by yensid1987
                            The new phonebooks are here!

Sorry I couldn't help myself
                            That's OK Navin Johnson !!
                            Gawrsh !!

Comment

Originally posted by General You
                              But of course, I'm an AP:
                              • I have talked while on Pirates
                              • I have recited the spiel in the stretching room
                              • I 've let my 20 friends in line with me
                              • I've cheated the fast pass system
                              • I have gone to the park far more often than day guests
                              • I've stood in the middle of walkways
                              • I've used my AP to get discounts
                              • I've blocked bathroom doors
                              • I've pointed out hidden Mickey's
                              I'm guilty of at least 5 of those offenses, so I guess that makes me a jerk. Who knew?!?!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                              Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X