Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Discount Disneyland annual passes and win Mickey's Halloween Party tickets

Exclusive offer for MiceAge and MiceChat readers

Get $10 off your Annual Passports to Disneyland Resort AND you'll be entered to win one of 3 sets of tickets (for up to 4 people) to Mickey's Halloween Party!

Simply print out this form and take with you to Discount Tickets and Tours in the Anaheim Garden Walk (within walking distance of Disneyland).

Don't delay, the drawing is October 27th!

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Discount Disneyland annual passes and win Mickey's Halloween Party tickets

Well what happen if i have the annal pass for disneyland resort how can i enter the contest?

Comment

Can you even enter if you already have APs?

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyKid1994 View Post
        Can you even enter if you already have APs?
        Absolutely! Just fill out the entry form and walk it into the office at Gardenwalk.
        "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
        Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Does anybody know if Disneyland will be offering 5 days for the price of 3 park hopper tickets after Halloween is over?

Comment

Originally posted by themama9906 View Post
            Does anybody know if Disneyland will be offering 5 days for the price of 3 park hopper tickets after Halloween is over?
            I honestly don't know. But they'll be going into the uber-busy Christmas season after Halloween, so I doubt it.
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Can i send the forum by mail. Because i am kind of busy of working.

Comment

Went and got my annual pass today and they were awesome. Super friendly and nice. And when I told them I heard about them from Micechat, they got really excited. Hopefully I can win the party passes!!!

Comment

napa, did you have to get your picture takin at the garden walk or did you buy your pass there, then head to Dland and get your picture and pass like usual?

Comment

They give you a voucher that you take to the turnstiles and head to the annual pass center for your picture.

Comment

Originally posted by napamaninsocal View Post
                      Went and got my annual pass today and they were awesome. Super friendly and nice. And when I told them I heard about them from Micechat, they got really excited. Hopefully I can win the party passes!!!
                      That is awesome. And you probably have VERY good odds of winning since this was a short term contest.

Thank you for supporting MiceChat and our sponsor!

-Dusty

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Ugh, I just bought my AP 2 weeks ago at full price!

Comment

thanks napa!

Comment

This offer and contest are coming to a close soon. If you have a Disneyland trip coming up soon, you might consider buying an annual pass through our offer with Discount Tickets and Tours. You might just be a winner of Mickey's Halloween Party tickets!

3 sets of 4 tickets will be awarded - 12 tickets in all.

A MiceChat staff member will be present when the winning entries are drawn.

If you aren't buying an annual pass but still want to enter, just walk your entry form in to Discount Tickets and Tours or mail it to them before the 27th of October. The drawing will be held on the 27th and the tickets are for the 29th!

Thank you for your support everyone. We love offers like this which add value for our readers.

THANK YOU DISCOUNT TICKETS AND TOURS!!!

-Dusty

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbulb View Post
                              Absolutely! Just fill out the entry form and walk it into the office at Gardenwalk.
                              My foolish mortal wants to know if the form can be mailed in, since the price of gasoline is frightening.

Thank you.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X