No announcement yet.

Photo question...

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Photo question...

Probably wrong place for this but... I am contemplating a new camera and my mom just got an Olympus 30x Zoom. Anyone shoot in DLR with it so I can see how pics turn out?
    I walked with you once upon a dream...

Re: Photo question...

I personally don't have that camera, but I would read the instructions and play around with the camera settings a little. My biggest problem when I went to the parks this last June was that almost all of my pictures on rides were coming out blurry. A couple days ago I messed around with some settings and the shutter speed (and other technical words i can't remember) and it helped a great deal.

This is not the answer you're looking for, but my advice would be to play around with it and go a little photo crazy for a few days.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Re: Photo question...

If this is the camera you are talking about,
      Olympus SP-800UZ 14MP Digital Camera with 30x Wide Angle Dual Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0 inch LCD

It looks like a pretty darn good camera. It does allow shooting in RAW, which is very important and comes in extremely handy at Disneyland.

Personally, I would still go with a DSLR but for the money, it is a good camera.
      Life is far too short for bland food!

Flickr page:
      You Tube:
      Personal website:

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.