This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Mickey's Halloween Party 10/12

We had alot of fun at the party, aside from my camera dying half way through. We got there right as Celebrate! was parking right in front of Small World. There where a group of pirates (Jack Sparrow, Davey Jones and the crew) across the way from us that had some awesome costumes, wish I would have gotten there pictures. LOL they got us. Danced around, and then made it to Small World just in time as it closed for the party. Then for the most part spent the night trick or treating. Got TONS of candy. Here are a few pictures:

I was so amazed Hades was out, but the line was too long for us. Only downer at least we saw him.

Having fun in front of an eerie looking ROA.

Waiting for Halloween Screams!

Yay Zero!:yea:

Here is when the camera dies, after fireworks to make our way down Main Street decided to watch "parade" from starting gate. Someone fell asleep on us so we called it a night at 1030. Good Times.:thumbup:

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." :ghug:

The Beatles

Re: Mickey's Halloween Party 10/12

Great Trip Report! The last picture is prescious!
    All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

Comment

Great costumes! R2D2 is so cute! Loved your pics!!!

Comment

Totally Cute, you guys rock!

"you keep all you money in a big brown bag......"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X