This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am disgusted!!!!

I just saw a walt disney world commercial. and they played the for all who come to this happy place, welcome speach. and it was all in walt disney world. then a 50 appeared. That makes me sick and its a slap in the face to disneyland. god i hate the way they are doing the 50th anniversary.

Re: i am disgusted!!!!

agree, agree & agree!!!
    aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

When they started the "Happiest Celebration on Earth," it was all about WDW getting new rides and shows from all the other Disney Parks. (Soarin', Stunt Show, etc.) They sell all the same 50 merchandise that we carry, and in fact they received more 50 pins than DLR did. Go figure. I dont remember them sharing their 100 celebration thing with DLR?!?!? Oh well I guess it brings in more money...and in the end that is all that counts right?

Comment

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...t+disney+world

Comment

oh hey! they guy saw the same commercial!

Comment

don't we already have multiple (but merged) threads on this topic?
            MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

merge this one lol

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine
                don't we already have multiple (but merged) threads on this topic?
                Yes, but I think everytime somebody new sees it there is such a sense of Outrage that it sparks a new thread. That and people don't care what somebody Else said about it two months ago, they want to say it Now.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

ya well i didnt see the big one.

Comment

It's disgusting though!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                    ~

Comment

Yup, it's pretty disgusting. I read about the commercial here before I actually saw it, but that couldn't prepare me for the shock, devastation, and heartbreak that ensued shortly thereafter.

Comment

Yes, I had heard about this on the boards a few months ago, but finally saw the commercial last night. Really sad.
                        ------------------
                        DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
                        http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

Ok so I am not the only one who think s that speech is out of place with that commercial!!!! I think when WDW turns 35 next yr WE should get a HUGE commercial spot out there advertis....nevermind we'll still be in 50th mode here
                          Katie :yea:
                          Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                          :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

I saw it and it is the stupedest thing ever. Sheez they waste money like that??? They should have just made it easier on themselves by not warping the clip to be like that. Instead, get this, they should have had Walt standing in Main Street and in front of the castle at Disneyland while he was doing his opening day speech for Disneyland. Is that to hard to do? Can't they just celebrate Disneyland? I mean heck unlike Disney World, Disneyland is ALL Walts thinking and the celebration is for Disneyland. I bet when Disney World turns 50 they will once again ignore Disneyland.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
                              I saw it and it is the stupedest thing ever. Sheez they waste money like that??? They should have just made it easier on themselves by not warping the clip to be like that. Instead, get this, they should have had Walt standing in Main Street and in front of the castle at Disneyland while he was doing his opening day speech for Disneyland. Is that to hard to do? Can't they just celebrate Disneyland? I mean heck unlike Disney World, Disneyland is ALL Walts thinking and the celebration is for Disneyland. I bet when Disney World turns 50 they will once again ignore Disneyland.
                              LOL thats a long time from now. Hopefully DLR will be turned into a huge destination like WDW is. Then we wont really have to worry, and they will wanna give DLR more unique rides!

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X