X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] No more Tortilla Factory!

This is interesting:
    Originally posted by In the Parks
    Wouldn't it be lovely if the boring tortilla factory were turned into a magic chocolate factory sponsored by Ghirardelli? Cross your fingers and think sweet smelling thoughts. If we wish it hard enough, our wish just might come true.
    If I am reading this correctly, Mission is dropping sponsorship and Ghirardelli will sponsor a new "attraction", but it's not a guarantee at this point.

Re: No more Tortilla Factory!

I'm reading it as that person's WISH or IDEA for it to happen... not a fact.... But I would like that too! Chocolate sample is better than a corn tortilla!!
    sigpic

Comment

It's just wishful thinking as of right now, or it may be a hint at something coming soon...either way, just look at it as speculation until you hear an announcement by Disney. It would be nice though, to get a chocolate walk through.

Comment

I hope this is true!!! While I love tortillas, who can argue with chocolate??? Besides, Ghirardelli is a San Francisco company - makes more sense to be in the wharf area.

This gets a "super awesome" vote from me.
        Last edited by DrAlice; 12-10-2010, 08:01 PM. Reason: can't spell!!
        DL Trips: '78, '84, '89, '90, '91, '96, '03, '06, '07(x2), '08, '10(x2), '12, '14
        DW Trips: '08
        International parks: Some day...

Comment

Couldn't they just have both? Chocolate covered tortillas!

Comment

I would want more than a walk-through though... I'd hope for a Ghirardelli ice cream parlor... and let them take over for Dreyer's ice cream all around the park. That would be a nice upgrade.

Comment

Great idea - - reworking that building into a miniature version of San Francisco's charming and attractively lit Ghirardelli Square would start a nice retheming of the generic wharf area into the city by the bay.

http://mysightbytes.com/wp-content/u...hirardelli.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ErinGoBragh View Post
                I'm reading it as that person's WISH or IDEA for it to happen... not a fact.... But I would like that too! Chocolate sample is better than a corn tortilla!!
                I don't know. Coming from In The Parks, they seem to be implying that this is an actual rumor going around at this point, IMO.

Comment

...excuse me is this the end of the line to WoC?, no this is the end of the line to get my FREE chocolate!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

I'll only care if they get rid of it on a flour-tortilla day. Corn-tortillas are gross.

Comment

There was a few times where my friends and I didn't have any money - we walked through the tortilla factory, got a pack, got some salsa from the chimichanga stand, and boom - instant free lunch. Terrible tasting and non-filling, but free!

/endmemory

Comment

Chocolate Factory? Like Willy Wonka? Will g-? Ah screw it, it's not possible to play with someone's DNA and tissue for that to happen. My very strange dreams will never come true.

I don't like Tortillas, so if it is changed to chocolate, which I like, I will be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by DrAlice View Post
                          I hope this is true!!! While I love tortillas, who can argue with chocolate??? Besides, Ghirardelli is a San Francisco company - makes more sense to be in the warf area.

This gets a "super awesome" vote from me.
                          This

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

I want a cheese factory.

Comment

Deep fried chocolate covered tortillas?
                              I'll take a large Tea Cup with a side of Casey Jr. And when will all the construction finally end?

)):smart:
                              :smart::geek::geek::wave::wave:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X