X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • start the fire
    New MiceChatter
    • Jan 2011

Trip Report I just came back from disneyland...

I was there for three days for new years, and omg, i am SO DEPRESSED. I loved it there so much, i haven't been since 2006 and i'm surprised how much california adventure has changed. Has anyone seen the new tron segment of World of Color? ITS SO COOL! BTW for anyone who was there, it dipped below 50 and there were never any lines for splash mountain, so that meant that i got to ride it 8 times in that trip hahahaha. Anyways, i cant go back to disney untill october and i'm going to disney world, not land, so any tips to get over my extreme depression right now? Because i am insanely depressed that i'm not in disney.
  • ThanksRichard
    MiceChatter
    • Sep 2009

Re: I just came back from disneyland...

Sadly - there is no cure. My friend and I went this past summer and again in November so we could experience Holidays at Disneyland. We wish daily we were at the park. We often sit and go "i wish i was on (insert ride of choice) right now". We do the best we can to get by. We visit Micechat and other disney websites for a quick fix. We also listen to park music and look at pictures. So sadly - no cure. just a deep longing to return ... lol
    sigpic

Comment

• Wreckless Abrandon
      Workin to live,lovin life
      • May 2008

Yeah, the only thing I can think of is to listen to Disneyland Attraction music, and watch those Travel Channel specials... it won't cure it, but it'll help!

Comment

• bayouguy
        Bayou Native
        • Jul 2006

Sorry but the depression is part of the plan. Our family used to go spend New Years at the Parks, and we would stay at the Grand Californian Hotel. Everytime we checked out, it was like a huge letdown having to return to the real world. And we live within an hour from Disneyland. At least, I can paruse UTube and I bought a good digital camera so I can view pictures and videos of our visits. I also have lots of Disney CDs and DVDs which my daughter loves to play. So, the depression does not last long as it used to. Stay up beat too.
        I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

• Kablary
          • Jul 2009

Has anyone seen the new tron segment of World of Color? ITS SO COOL!
          I can think of a few of us who have...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X