Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How crowded are the days beforeThanksgiving?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How crowded are the days beforeThanksgiving?

Does anybody know if the coming Monday and Tuesday are going to be really crowed, Well I'm focused more about Tuesday, because I'm planning to go for my birthday and I want to know if the days before Thanksgiving more crowded than days following?

Re: How crowded are the days beforeThanksgiving?

If they are anything like the crowds today... it is going to be crowded...
    Check out my other blog:

Comment

weekend crowds to holiday crowds= crowded + 50th = extra crowded
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Well... the Bayou all booked during peaks times on Monday by noon today. We had slots from 3:10-4:20, and 8:50 and later. Everything else? Booked.
        Member of the Disney Class of 2005
        Disneyland CM for 4 years.
        May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

:ap: We are always at DLR during this time of year, our anniversary sometimes falls on Thanksgiving, it has always been crowded. This year it seems to be more crowded with people here to experience the 50th anniversary celebration. :ap:
          ~ MickeysGirl šoš
          ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! šoš

Comment

I spent my Thanksgiving week at DL in 1999, my last visit to date there. CROWDED.

Comment

It was crowded today!! but not as bad as veterans day, so I would hate to see the rest of the week.
              aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
              isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

We were there today and space was 80min, autopia 60 min, Buzz 45-50, star tours had to use the extra line room, Pirates was at 25 min, and It's a small world was a zoo. Needless to say, we went home. It was a very nice day for visiting DCA for awhile. I did more rides there single rider then at Disneyland. Well, today we rode nothing but just watched parades. And got yelled at by the guy at the 50th exibit because we didn't want to watch the movie, we just wanted to look at the begining displays.
                It's Just me, Jenn.
                "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

I know Sunday was a zoo, and I believe the days before and after Thanksgiving are all going to be extremely crowded. The weekdays after Thanksgiving (not Friday, but the Monday-Thursday following) would probably be less crowded.
                  Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X