This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Parade Delay - 7:45 p.m. on 11/19

For those who may be "in the know," I was wondering why the 7:45 run of the Christmas Parade was delayed? The announcement said something about guest safety, but nothing really useful. So, does anyone know what was happening? It started about 10 minutes late, I think. (It got to my viewing area across from the Ariel mosaic in the Small World Mall area about 8:15, and I was expecting about 8:05, for a 7:45 parade starting at Town Square.)
    Check out my blog Faith and the Magic Kingdom! Finding and exploring illustrations, metaphors, examples and lessons for the Christian life found at the Magic Kingdom of Disneyland.

Re: Christmas Parade Delay - 7:45 p.m. on 11/19

Because it was beyond packed in some areas and I know where I was standing there were actually some guests standing in the middle of the parade route being hardheaded about not moving. There was when the guests safety came in. I am wondering if other areas were like that too.

Comment

Re: Christmas Parade Delay - 7:45 p.m. on 11/19

Thank you. It's always nice to know what's going on (at least for me it is).
      Check out my blog Faith and the Magic Kingdom! Finding and exploring illustrations, metaphors, examples and lessons for the Christian life found at the Magic Kingdom of Disneyland.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X