Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best FULL VIP SECTION of World of Color Ever! Panoramic view. (Merged)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video The Best FULL VIP SECTION of World of Color Ever! Panoramic view. (Merged)

Hey guys,

This video was recorded by me yesterday 1.14.11 in the VIP section of World of Color.

This is the only video on Youtube that gives you the full panoramic view of World of Color and is not from the bridge.

This video was recorded in the VIP Section using a tripod and is about 15 feet off the ground.

Here's a speed-up of the full show in under 1 min 45 second from the VIP Section and the video is now stabilize instead of shakiness like in my other video that I speed it up.

Here's a speed up video

My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: The Best FULL VIP SECTION of World of Color Ever! Panoramic view. & Updated Timel

good video
    sigpic

Comment

Re: The Best FULL VIP SECTION of World of Color Ever! Panoramic view. & Updated Timel

I will never get tired of this show. The premiere night of this was one of the most emotional experiences I've ever had watching a live show. I've never been so affected by something, especially considering it's a theme park show.

Comment

WHAT!!!! you got into the VIP section again without me?????

oh, last day in San Francisco bro
        First Trip To WDW 8/16/09-8/27/09 was the best!!

Comment

May I ask how did you get in the VIP area?

Comment

omg i love the speed up version! it's like watching the whole show for those who have seen it but without having to watch it for the whole 30 minutes! thanks!
            Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
            You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
            Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

How the hell did you get away with setting up a fifteen foot tripod???

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didymus View Post
                How the hell did you get away with setting up a fifteen foot tripod???
                Actually it's almost 11 feet from the floor. I kind of exaggerate the number a bit.

It can easily be done. I just extend my tripod all the way out until the legs cannot go any farther. As a result, my tripod is about 6.5 feet tall, I then stand next to a lamp post and put my tripod on top of a flat surface where the lamp is and hold it to make sure it doesn't tip over.
                My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
                http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

I would suggest only doing in park time lapses only on shots where you have a tripod. Otherwise it comes across as being very amatuerish. This was nice.

Also, I would go with some not as fever pitch music. Use something more subtle and let the video do the talking.

Comment

That was the best video of WOC I have seen yet. I love it when someone goes the extra mile and uses a tripod and knows how to video a show. Thanks for sharing this, it's beautiful.

I did not even know they were still showing the Tron tag at the end either. I thought that stopped when the movie opened.
                    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Great video!! This was really pro status! And seriously, how'd you get into VIP? haha

Comment

Awesome video! Thanks for taking the time to shoot and post it!

Comment

that was very cool!

Comment

I haven't seen the show live yet, but your video was spectacular!!!! Thanks for sharing it.

Those glow swords are pretty annoying, though. I imagine they must be even worse in person.

Sue in Texas

Comment

Thanks a lot for posting your video! Since I am stuck across the country for who knows how long I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to see the World of Color! My son enjoyed watching it with me so now I just have to figure out how to get my husband on leave and head out that way to see it in person!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X