Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else going the day after Thanksgiving?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else going the day after Thanksgiving?

My attempt to go Thanksgiving day didn't work out, so I am going to suck it up, be brave, and go the day after (Friday). I swore I'd never go right after Thanksgiving again, but alas, I'm pretty sure I'm going. It'll be the only opportunity for my boyfriend to see Xmas decorated Disneyland this season. Anyone else going to brave the day? :ap:

Re: Is anyone else going the day after Thanksgiving?

No way, I can guarantee that on Friday the 25, Disneyland will be filled up to capacity around 3 or 4. Your'e gonna be braving a wave of people, be prepared for looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg lines. I would plan out my day now if I were you.
    Last edited by DL_CRAZE; 11-22-2005, 10:12 AM.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

Only about 70,000 others. It's a blocked out day for Deluxe APs and below (and Cast Member) for a reason.

Comment

no...I can go with the pap, but I'm not that insane....LOL...I was considering sunday, but I fear it will be just as crazy.

Comment

Even though we are staying at the Resort for the week, we will be at Knott's for friday. Last year we did the same thing. It worked out OK.

Have fun!

Comment

:ap: Well I'm going, not sure whether it will be Fri, Sat or Sun but as it is my anniversary I get to pick where I want to go & I want to go to Disneyland. :ap:
            ~ MickeysGirl šoš
            ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! šoš

Comment

I am going early to make sure I get in...the good thing is we don't mind not going on a ton of rides. We just need to go on HM and Space (the first thing we do is going to be getting a fastpass!). I've been to Disneyland when it's been extremely busy (once before on this weekend) so I'm ok, but I told him he can't complain since we can't go Thanksgiving! I'm thinking I might get his ticket ahead of time since I'm near Anaheim to avoid ticket lines. Wish me luck for a day in...well not exactly the happiest place that day!

Comment

Oh goodness no, I'm going to Universal Studios that day. I'm not brave enough to face that day lol.

Comment

If you love a large crowed then... yes, this is the day to go! Or you could always go to a shoping mall )
                  Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

unfortunately, my family has once again recruited me to sign them in on the 25th...so I'll be there too
                    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
                    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
                    --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

Originally posted by Squidgit
                      ...but I told him he can't complain since we can't go Thanksgiving!
                      Why not Thanksgiving? Go early, leave in time for dinner.

Comment

My dad and I are going to brave it out on Friday-Sunday for a little daughter bonding trip ! I'm an annual passholder (and going on New Years... another CRAZY CROWDED TIME) so if I don't get on everything, I'll be going back soon enough :ap: I'm really excited, I haven't been since the summer time! Have fun everyone who is going as well!
                        All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. It's kind of fun to do the impossible
                        -Walt Disney

Comment

I'll be heading there on Thursday and braving it out Friday and Saturday. I'm not that bothered by crowds, it's all part of the experience.

Comment

I wish I could go Thanksgiving, but that'll leave his best friend alone at their apartment for the day so we're going to share the day with him. However, Friday, I'm dragging him there. The way I see it, better Disneyland than a shopping mall...I hope. The good thing for Friday is I hear the weekend is worse so, here's me hoping for a little relief.

Comment

We'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I was really surprised that when we called on Sunday, we were still able to get a table for 3 at 6:20pm at Blue Bayou.

We've gone every year on the weekend after Thanksgiving for probably the last 10 years. Usually we take someone with us, but this year it's just going to be me, my wife & son. It's gonna be nice.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X