Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Mickey's Soundsational Parade Preview?

This just Hints Mickey's Soundsational Parade All over it to me.... any thoughts?!

This is Hong Kong Disneyland 5th Anniversary Parade Flights of Fantasy...

YouTube - Flights of Fantasy Parade

Re: Mickey's Soundsational Parade Preview?

No Preview. Just an awesome parade for Hong Kong

Comment

Im not saying it is a preview, Im saying Steve Davison Created This parade, and Soundsational, Flights of fantasy looks very similar.

Comment

Yeah yeah. I understand haha. What I was trying to say, for me atleast, is that it has me more excited for Soundsational, but the only thing I can really compare is the little hot air balloons that pooh and think ride in as such preview for Soundsational.

If that makes any sense.

Comment

barely 2 minutes into the video and i already love it...it just makes my hopes for Soundsational that much higher..was told that the score is really something to fall in love with.

Comment

I wonder if the soundtrack for Soundsational will be similar to Flights Of Fantasy but with different lyrics? This was the case with Pixar Play as it got its soundtrack, or main theme, from Mickey's Water Works.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyguy115 View Post
              This just Hints Mickey's Soundsational Parade All over it to me.... any thoughts?!

This is Hong Kong Disneyland 5th Anniversary Parade Flights of Fantasy...

YouTube - Flights of Fantasy Parade
              I think it's a preview in the sense that Minnie's dress is the same as in the Soundsational concept art...

Originally posted by DFL86 View Post
              I wonder if the soundtrack for Soundsational will be similar to Flights Of Fantasy but with different lyrics? This was the case with Pixar Play as it got its soundtrack, or main theme, from Mickey's Water Works.
              I wouldn't mind it. If they shared the theme I would actually be happy because it's so energetic and fun. "It's a Soundsational celebration, so come, on come on, come on!"

Comment

I thought the 5th anniversary already past.
                I really like the costume and the make up in this parade. but it was weird the finally was toy story it should of been mickey. oh and weird choice of Disney Characters for a parade but still nice.
                HKDL always has the a lot parades. they have the normal one, summer, halloween, christmas and maybe others. idk
                Last edited by DannyLand; 01-22-2011, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Interesting floats, but I had to turn off the sound. Those people's voices...ugh. I hope Soundsational has decent music. WOC soundtrack is amazing, I wish the parades could live up to that.

Comment

My Fingers are Still Crossed about the Princess and the Frog Float...
                    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Really a fantastic parade. I think Flights of Fantasy will be about the same scale as what Soundsational will be. Not Tokyo sized but still a decent sized parade.

Comment

I agree ICe. I don't believe that such huge floats as Tokyo's could fit at Disneyland, so you are probably right about the floats being on the same scale as Flights of Fantasy. They look about that size from the concept art.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
                          I agree ICe. I don't believe that such huge floats as Tokyo's could fit at Disneyland, so you are probably right about the floats being on the same scale as Flights of Fantasy. They look about that size from the concept art.
                          Not just the floats but the overall scope of the show. How Tokyo can afford to have 160 performers a day is mind blowing. In a parade like Flights of Fantasy, Parade of Dreams, and I expect Soundsational to follow suite, there just aren't the same amount of performers.

I really do like the quaint feel of these style of parades but they just quite aren't as grand as something in Tokyo.

I am totally stoked for Soundsational by the way. The floats will be amazing. Fantastic concept and more importantly, the return of the Disneyland parade!

Comment

After seeing Flights of Fantasy I am even more excited for Soundsational to make its debut. The Pooh and Toy Story floats reminded me of the "Dream of Laughter" float from the Parade of Dreams.

Comment

Anyone know if, when, we will get more info on soundsational?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X