Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could this have worked for the WOC chernabog?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] could this have worked for the WOC chernabog?

i was looking at the video for the new show at Universal Singapor and it somewhat reminded me of WOC and of course the TDS water show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpHT2OUc-_A

Universal has an interesting idea with the using the integrated screen on the large robotic structure and it made me wonder if a similar screen but with a diferent shape would have work on the chernabog structure instead of just mist screens.

I am not sure what the dancing cranes have to do with Universal but the idea also would have been interesting for DAK. A combination of technology that is used for WOC as well as a few robotic creatures could be used to create a show fits the theme of nature and the animal kingdom.

what do you guys think?

Re: could this have worked for the WOC chernabog?

Awesome! I'd love to see that show in real life, and think that would be interesting to somehow integrate that into the show (not sure how though). I think it would add good depth to the show, and it would be great in the Chernabog segment.

Comment

That was weird. lol

Comment

From what little I've seen of Chernabog and what little I watched of that video, I don't think it's going to happen. :S

Those cranes look like they're pretty massive and prone to breaking at the rate Disney has to keep its showing running. Also the fact that they would need a way to hide them underwater during the day.

Comment

That kind of really scares me....

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

How tall are those things? Maybe I'm seeing the scale wrong but they looked massive. Personally, I like the look of World of Color how it is, with no big animatronics.

Comment

That was trippy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X