Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clam Shells Have Arrived at Disney California Adventure Park!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News The Clam Shells Have Arrived at Disney California Adventure Park!

The Disney Parks Blog reported that the Clam Shells for have arrived:

YouTube - The Clam Shells Have Arrived at Disney California Adventure Park!
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Re: The Clam Shells Have Arrived at Disney California Adventure Park!

Very cool! I also like seeing a bit of the inside of the attraction's maintenance area.

I wonder when these were brought in. It was before they had started work on the queue on this side of the building.

Comment

This video has to be quite old. I mean, 3+ weeks

Comment

The colors look great IRL!

Comment

I wonder where they came from?

Comment

Originally posted by Werner View Post
            Undah dah seeee! j/k

No, but seriously, I like the look of them! I just wish the lap bar was themed as well! Just a minor detail.

Comment

The clam shells have been there for quite sometime. Disney Parks blog isn't always on the cutting edge when reporting this kind of news. Haha. But I will admit it is a cool video that they posted up for people to see.
              The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company and Affiliated Companies

Comment

Does anyone know how many different color's of Shell were getting? Or all they all one color?
                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

The blog post said there are 3 colors: green, orange, and marigold.
                  "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy."

"There is really no secret about our approach. We keep moving forward - opening up new doors and doing new things - because we're curious. And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. We're always exploring and experimenting. We call it 'Imagineering' - the blending of creative imagination with technical know-how."

-Walt Disney

Comment

^sweet....thanks
                    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Werner View Post
                      From a Japanese manufacturer.

Comment

I must say, they look a lot sturdier than the "Nemo and Friends" clam shells in Epcot.

Comment

The blogger said the video reminded them of the holidays, so it could be as far back as December.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenstate5 View Post
                            The blogger said the video reminded them of the holidays, so it could be as far back as December.
                            I think she meant watching it be unwrapped reminds her of the holidays, when people unwrap presents.

Comment

Oooohhh!! I'm quite excited about this attraction since we're getting a clone here in Florida. Plus Ariel is the only princess I can tolerate because I have a kind of special attachment to her.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X