Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone gone to the Hungry Bear Restaurant since it's reopened?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Has anyone gone to the Hungry Bear Restaurant since it's reopened?

Just wondering if they updated their menu or dining area. Micechatters who are at the park, could you please check and confirm anything new? Thanks.
    Most recent Disney trip - 06/25/11

Marketing Manger of InCinderated Enterprises
    Last Man Standing in the M&F Parking Lot of the RCMC

Re: Has anyone gone to the Hungry Bear Restaurant since it's reopened?

Hungry Bear doesn't open till Thursday the 10th at the earliest, from the looks of the area I would say at least a week later...

Comment

Hmm, Dateline Disneyland says it is suppose to open up today.

Comment

It's actually not opening till the 18th. Critter Country opens on the 10th except for the restaurant and Splash Mountain.

Comment

Yeah dosen't reopen tell the 18th. I was there on Sunday and the place is still close off.

Comment

Thanks for the follow up guys. Hope to hear something new for the restaurant on or about the 18th.

Comment

Originally posted by rage View Post
              Hope to hear something new for the restaurant on or about the 18th.
              Me too. My kids love to eat there but I'm not crazy about the food. Hopefully something decent tasting will be added...

Comment

Originally posted by jbean View Post
                Me too. My kids love to eat there but I'm not crazy about the food. Hopefully something decent tasting will be added...

A new menu is being added, so the odds are good. Look at TLT (Tomorrowland Terrace) and Village Haus and their new menus.

Comment

I don't like the new food they have in Tomorrowland Terrace or Pinocchio's there food is gross now what they had before was much better. Thanks to Disney I can't have hamburgers there anymore.

Comment

Some of the new menu items at Hungry Bear will include Chili Burgers, Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches, Big Al's Chicken Salad among others. Sweet Potato Fries and a Bumble Bee Lemon Cupcakes will also be introduced.

I'm more than willing to give it a try.

Comment

ugly I hate Chili but the Chicken Salad sounds good and sweet Potato Fries.

Comment

I love sweet potato fries! Yum, can't wait for that.

Comment

At least Winnie the Pooh will be open!

Comment

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
                            At least Winnie the Pooh will be open!
                            Yeah and then I can see Tigger again soon.

Comment

I'm sure the ducks are rather hungry by now, so they'll be waiting for their first free handout. I hope they like the sweet potato fries.
                              I'll take a large Tea Cup with a side of Casey Jr. And when will all the construction finally end?

)):smart:
                              :smart::geek::geek::wave::wave:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X