This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video/Audio of Remember...Fireworks

Ok, so I have some audio/video rips of the Remember...show that I'd love to share with you guys, but I have no place to host them. If someone wants to give me a little space on their FTP domain (and a temporary login), I'll upload what I've got so you can all be as excited as I am about this show! Any volunteers?
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

Sure email me the file, I will host it for you.

Milkwood72@gmail.com

Comment

If and when you get it up, be sure to post it up here! That's really cool.

Comment

ya, you guys are in for a treat. There's a LOT of vintage attraction spiel/memorable lines in that show.
        "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome!
        Disneyland is Your Land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and youth can saver the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy an inspiration to all the world.
        "
        -- Walter Elias Disney, July 17, 1955 approx 4:35PM

Comment

i wanna see! i wanna see! ppppppppwease????
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

OH COME ON!!!!!!!!! Enough teasing already! Let's HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Please

Comment

i'm working on getting an anonymous directory with a free web service that has speed enough to allow multiple large downloads. Stay tuned!
                "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome!
                Disneyland is Your Land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and youth can saver the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy an inspiration to all the world.
                "
                -- Walter Elias Disney, July 17, 1955 approx 4:35PM

Comment

just a disclaimer: what I have is only audio at this point, but its good stuff. Just to give you a taste, the sounds of Disneyland's ORIGINAL Mainstreet Electrical Parade WILL once again echo through the corners of the park during Remember... It makes me smile EVERY TIME I HEAR THE CLIP. I will post it soon, as soon as I figure out a way to do it anonymously.
                  Last edited by AP2CM; 03-08-2005, 08:14 AM.
                  -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
                  -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
                  --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

I want to see Oh please
                    :crazylegs

Comment

YAY! That sounds really exciting! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to hear/see it!

Comment

:bow:

Comment

I 2nd that :bow:
                          :crazylegs

Comment

Yeah, this is exciting
                            WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

i am So looking forward to this. can't wait and THANK you!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X