Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Entrances are there to Frontierland and Adventureland?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How many Entrances are there to Frontierland and Adventureland?

Its just afew years ago, maybe 2004, I was at Disneyland with my family and I remember going into either Frontierland or Adventureland through a small pathway from the hub. It wasn't the main entrance with the big gates, just a small path. I remember there being alot of trees on each side of the path. It came out at the side of a building.

Is this path real or did I dream it up. Its been whirling around my mind for a few days

Thanks for your help

Re: How many Entrances are there to Frontierland and Adventureland?

You are probably thinking of the small walkway just inside the two main entrances off the hub. Upon entering Adventureland, just right of the bathrooms, you can crossover to Frontierland (and vice versa). And that pathway is adjacent to two stores (the Adventureland Bazzar and I think the Frontierland Trading Post) which are probably the buildings you remember.

Hope that helps to refresh your memory.

Comment

^^^^Perhaps this, but it sounds like you are talking about the path from Carnation Plaza where the bands set up. It is a small little path lined with trees and comes out next to what is currently a pin trading store. You enter the plaza from the hub under an arch and walking south along a tree lined path until you find yourself in Frontierland.

Comment

Originally posted by elsa View Post
        ^^^^Perhaps this, but it sounds like you are talking about the path from Carnation Plaza where the bands set up. It is a small little path lined with trees and comes out next to what is currently a pin trading store. You enter the plaza from the hub under an arch and walking south along a tree lined path until you find yourself in Frontierland.
        That is what I was thinking too. There are quite a few entrances to that land though..

Comment

Thanks for your help
          I was beginning to think that I'd just dreamt about them, but obviously not

Thanks for helping

Comment

Originally posted by elsa View Post

Comment

Originally posted by LoonAZ View Post
              You are probably thinking of the small walkway just inside the two main entrances off the hub. Upon entering Adventureland, just right of the bathrooms, you can crossover to Frontierland (and vice versa). And that pathway is adjacent to two stores (the Adventureland Bazzar and I think the Frontierland Trading Post) which are probably the buildings you remember.
              Hope that helps to refresh your memory.

That is my favorite place in the park at night is the little sliver between Frontierland and Adventureland by the restrooms...with the Tiki Lamps lit, trapped between 2 lands lol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X