Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Little Mermaid, What Disney Classic deserves a Dark Ride?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] After Little Mermaid, What Disney Classic deserves a Dark Ride?

After 22 years, we got our long-awaited Little Mermaid Ride, I remember my sister and I talking about how cool TLM would be for a ride in 1990.

IMO The Lion King should be next, solely for the fact that it was amazingly successful and now engrained in the culture

my Second Choices would Be Aladdin, Atlanis, or Treasure Planet...all great stories with a sense of ADVENTURE
    (the latter 2 being poorly underrated films)

your thoughts?
    Last edited by hyperskreem; 03-26-2011, 04:07 PM.

Re: After Little Mermaid, What Disney Classic deserves a Dark Ride?

Mr. Toad has one, so I think Legend of Sleepy Hollow. Make it more in the spookhouse vein and use new tech for the pumpkin throw, some wind effects, 3D sound, sophisticated AA for the horseman and have the start be the countryside at night, then the party and song with Brom Bones and Katrina leading to the woods/swamp/bridge.
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
      Mr. Toad has one, so I think Legend of Sleepy Hollow. Make it more in the spookhouse vein and use new tech for the pumpkin throw, some wind effects, 3D sound, sophisticated AA for the horseman and have the start be the countryside at night, then the party and song with Brom Bones and Katrina leading to the woods/swamp/bridge.
      I always wanted a Sleepy Hollow dark ride. I think similar to Toad it should just use the characters not retell the story.
      For me it is Sleepy Hollow, Aladdin or Beauty and the Beast.

Comment

I know its not a movie but I always thought that Ducktales deserved an attraction

Comment

The Black Cauldron and/or The Incredibles.

Comment

Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
            My friend, I second, third, fourth, and fifth that. :thumbup:
            "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Sleeping Beauty
              Could be cool and the Dragon Battle at the end. Oh yeah real fire.

Comment

Originally posted by martyallee View Post
                I know its not a movie but I always thought that Ducktales deserved an attraction
                I always wondered why they it was never included in ToonTown.

Comment

Beauty and the Beast.

Comment

Hunchback of Notre Dame would be fun.
                    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                    sigpic
                    Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by DLRaddict View Post
                      I always wondered why they it was never included in ToonTown.
                      Me too

Comment

A list!

1. Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride
                        2. Jungle Book
                        3. Beauty and the Beast
                        4. Robin Hood
                        5. Treasure Planet
                        6. Cinderella
                        7. Sleppy Hollow
                        8. Hunchback
                        9. Sleeping Beauty
                        "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." - ​Walt Disney

Comment

I do remember a few years ago, somebody came up with this incredible concept for a Lion King type ride that included track layout, audio, concept art and everything. And it was pretty incredible, that combined TOT with Test Track, it was pretty ridiculous haha. I would love to see that work again.

Comment

Originally posted by greenalfonzo View Post
                            1. Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride
                            Like the flying carpet ride they have over in the Magic Kingdom's Adventureland?

Comment

I would like lion king at animal kingdom and Cinderella in Disney world where it now snow white scary adventure
                              Disney Love from HOUSTON TEXAS!!
                              GO TEXANS, ROCKETS, ASTROS AND COOGS!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X