Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you received your Buzz Photo via email?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you received your Buzz Photo via email?

I received two emails today that had links to our pictures from the Buzz ride that we took on Saturday. The email had a code that was to be entered on a link provided, but the pictures come up as bad links.

http://disneyland.com/buzzphotos

Enter the following code:

<our code>

Coming June 2005 Play Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster online and keep the
    galaxy safe!

To Infinity and Beyond!

http://www.disneyland.com/Buzz
    Have any of you received your email? have you been able to access your picture?
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Same problem.

I got 2 emails but the photos won't load. Perhaps by the 17th ?

Comment

Cool, it takes your picture on Buzz. Is there the option to buy your picture in TL after the ride?

Comment

Perhaps. I wonder if they are going to work on getting the emails sent in a more timely manner. I did not receive notice until today.

I am glad that they have the next week and a half to work out the bugs before the attraction is officially open.
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Mine worked. I had two and the second one did not show up at first, but did after I refreshed the page.

Comment

Originally posted by Malibu Minion
            Cool, it takes your picture on Buzz. Is there the option to buy your picture in TL after the ride?
            No there is not. The quality of the picture is not high enough IMO.

Comment

Hmmm I sent my pic to my email yesterday so I should hopefully receive it by tomorrow or thursday at teh latest? Wonder why it takes so long and will that change? :confused:

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

Got my photos within an hour, even got the score included in the second one (had a better score the first time, though).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X